Garmin Dashcam Footage Contradicts Notice of Prosecution

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Sounds like you didn't contact them this time.

That's where the experts live, many in & out of court every day fighting similar tickets. By far the best chance you have of beating this is by telling them what happened & seeking their advice. This forum has many strengths but accurate advice on legal matters is not one of them.

Again my Brother 35 nicked £90 do the course, on-road barley used, so at the cost of fuel that filled the tank. PS in over 60 years driving has never been done before.
Had to read that 6 times, is it an anagram ?

The meaning is obvious. A bit elliptical, and maybe a couple of autocorrects, agreed, but still clear.

"My brother was nicked at 35; £90, do the course. The car is barely used on the road, so it cost the same as the tankful of fuel. PS: in over 60 years driving has never been done before."

Simples...:D

The meaning is obvious. A bit elliptical, and maybe a couple of autocorrects, agreed, but still clear.

"My brother was nicked at 35; £90, do the course. The car is barely used on the road, so it cost the same as the tankful of fuel. PS: in over 60 years driving has never been done before."

Simples...:D
:thumb::D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom