• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Going to say goodbye all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I don't need shouting at, was only a question.

Seems like you can't ask anything without having your head bitten off here lol

See post #13 Dave.

You're lucky that H even lowered himself to reply...

I'm still new around here, so I'm still trying to work out who's who :) as for politics being banned, idk about that lol there seems to be plenty of it here lol

So many allies and enemies people seem to have. Maybe I'll pick up the "politics" in time :) but until then, I'm not here to upset anyone, if I do inadvertently, please give me a "gentle" nudge about it :)

It's a children's toy gun that shoots foam bullets. Nerf is just the brand name

Lol I don't need shouting at, was only a question.

Seems like you can't ask anything without having your head bitten off here lol
Relax Dave, it's my time of the month.

Right what did I miss??? Darn I always walk into a pub when the bar stools, handbags or TOYS are being picked up !?!? LOL

[emoji13]

It's either of the two. Given how beat up it looks, it's likely an aluminium variety instead of steel, and many more .38s were made out of alu, than .45s as they weren't sure of the robustness of alu to withstand thousands of rounds of the larger calibre. It was favoured for it's lightness to be carried as a sidearm.

Either way, it certainly ain't a nerf gun. :thumb:

Lol

Hi all, If you can't have an adult conversation about football without a stupid gun being pointed at you it's time to go, I am sorry to leave as I did enjoy the forum, however, rules are rules and I don't like them.
All the best, Brian

I saw what you did Brian, you instigated a political discussion hidden in plain sight - and nobody saw it.

BrExit

cheeky :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe, just maybe some of the more dominant members of this forum should stop assuming they're better than everybody else. We see the same pattern forming in many threads.

Every member of this furom has the same right to an opinion. We're all here for similar reasons. As with texting, posts can carry an unknown tone, that's why a :D or :rolleyes: etc etc can make all the difference.

Ant. :D

Maybe, just maybe some of the more dominant members of this forum should stop assuming they're better than everybody else. We see the same pattern forming in many threads.

Every member of this furom has the same right to an opinion. We're all here for similar reasons. As with texting, posts can carry an unknown tone, that's why a :D or :rolleyes: etc etc can make all the difference.

Ant. :D
You be quiet or I'll come down the road and nut ye

You be quiet or I'll come down the road and nut ye

Two things:

1. Phone/text when you're on your way and I'll make a cake.

2. Will you bring your E63 as I've never been in such a car.

Ant. :p

I'm still new around here, so I'm still trying to work out who's who :) as for politics being banned, idk about that lol there seems to be plenty of it here lol

So many allies and enemies people seem to have. Maybe I'll pick up the "politics" in time :) but until then, I'm not here to upset anyone, if I do inadvertently, please give me a "gentle" nudge about it :)

You can't upset anyone Dave, we're all grown men - crack on and have a good time.

All We Need Is Love. :bannana:

Funny you should say that, the thread title has had the Carpenters song Goodbye to Love in my head all morning and I hate the bloody Carpenters. It's a good enough reason to get ****y with Brian1, bring on Brian2, I hope he has better musical triggers.

Well I'd just like to say that I'm over the moon. And sick as a parrot. Still, it's a game of two halves, it only takes a second to score a goal.

MAN ON!!!

DOWN THE LINE!!!

*I have no idea what all that actually means.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom