• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Goodwood 2024

Was at FoS today, journey was a bit of a mare (five and a half hours and one of them was spent following conflicting signage for performance parking west) but was well worth it just to see some legendary drivers, particularly Richard Petty, but also saw Carlos Sainz and Emerson Fittipaldi.

Finished off at C&M Sundowners with VW currywurst and sauerkraut 👍

Was at FoS today, journey was a bit of a mare (five and a half hours and one of them was spent following conflicting signage for performance parking west) but was well worth it just to see some legendary drivers, particularly Richard Petty, but also saw Carlos Sainz and Emerson Fittipaldi.

ooh, I do like Currywurst 👍

Sounds like a nice day out! Can't beat Currywurst...

Unfortunately me and my old man had to give FOS a miss this year, but there's always the next!

How did you get on?

What time did you leave and what was the state of the ground like when you left? I think I might have to take something suitable for driving in mud.
If West Sussex is anything like its smaller neighbour, then the ground is so dry mud is not an issue. A moon buggy would be a suitable vehicle.

How did you get on?

What time did you leave and what was the state of the ground like when you left? I think I might have to take something suitable for driving in mud.
Hello slim i left at 19.33 and it was muddy and wet!

Had the most amazing day will get some pics up, enjoy it tomorrow

One tip - stay till late when everyone has left and enjoy seeing all the epic metal there with no crowds.

Thank you so much - owe you one.

One tip - stay till late when everyone has left and enjoy seeing all the epic metal there with no crowds.

Glad you enjoyed it slim 👍🏻

....and the fireworks.

Baby D annd I have just arrived home. It’s been a very long day - we left home at 0510 this morning and arrived home again at 2240, with a total of 7h 28m driving exactly 400 miles.

I decided to chance how bad the mud would be and went in something fun but practical - a pink tracksuit 😀 - and it paid off as thankfully there was minimal mud.

As always there were many very special cars most of which you could easily get direct access to.

Some stand out cars were the Lanzante TAG Turbos (Porsche 930 Turbo with an F1 engine), a wonderful Pagani Zonda in black, and other in yellow. and a Pagani Huayra Epitome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom