Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Well, there must be something wrong with her, as she clearly has no concept of MB's model range. Otherwise, why would she have bleated: "Beatrice [only] gets £35,000 a year. She is meant to travel B-class when her father travels A-class." :rolleyes:

How come some cripples are fun to laugh at, but others aren't?

Other than marrying some washed out rock star what did heather mills do to make her such a figure of hate?

Divorce said (popular) washed-out rock star. And the public tantrums that ensued.

Last edited:
Well, there must be something wrong with her, as she clearly has no concept of MB's model range. Otherwise, why would she have bleated: "Beatrice [only] gets £35,000 a year. She is meant to travel B-class when her father travels A-class." :rolleyes:

She did try a Mercedes once, but swore she'd never have another one after it went in to limp mode.

How come some cripples are fun to laugh at, but others aren't?

Other than marrying some washed out rock star what did heather mills do to make her such a figure of hate?

I'm against mocking those unfortunate enough to be disabled in any way and would like to think that anyone who knows me well enough, knows that is my honest opinion.

My post is titled "Happiness after divorce" and is a lighthearted look at a photograph of Heather Mills, and most certainly not directed at anyone unfortunate enough to be disabled.

However, I am of the firm belief that Heather did snare Paul McCartney and it can't have helped matters that he found out about her days as a hooker after they were married. I'd have thought she might have mentioned that before getting married. :rolleyes:

I wonder what attracted Heather to the 60, year old multi-millionaire, Paul McCartney?

Last edited:
Paul was very generous to Heather ...

He bought her a plane for her birthday ...
He bought her some Immac for the other leg. :D

However, I am of the firm belief that Heather did snarePaul McCartney

If that really was the case, then McCartney is a mug who couldn't keep his Hampton Wick in his pants.

Any person that financially backs that vile Quorn foodstuff deserves all he gets.

He deserves the same level of scorn for releasing 'The Frog Song' alone!

Hey , I like the frog song !!

BOM , BOM BOM ......Ahhhya !

The video makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside ...

[YOUTUBE]A4xeidmjy6s[/YOUTUBE]

I nearly got into a fight with some bloke from The Tremeloes 10 years ago for cracking this one in the pub:

What's got 3 legs and lives on a farm?

Mr and Mrs Paul Macartney.

He wasn't even remotely impressed with my comedic skills. Lucky I was bigger than him.

Why is it called Quorn?

To me, Quorn is a village with some decent pubs and restaurants.

What's wrong with quorn???

It is the fuel of pious, self-righteous, condescending, sandal-with-sock wearing, liberal vegetarians.

The mere taste of it should have them turning into ravenous carnivores, it's that disgusting.

Why is it called Quorn?

To me, Quorn is a village with some decent pubs and restaurants.

Inhabited by Quakers...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom