• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Heart stopping car control

I'm watching the actual TT on 4HD and flippin heck they are MAD

Bikes doing well over a ton, off on both wheels side ways lands on back wheel and wiggles about as they power down and get the front wheel down.

Almost turning it with their weight rather than wheel (as its off the ground)

MAD

All a bit tame by comparison to the bikes...

[YOUTUBE]-Nzq2GorVH4[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBe]G6noOET7Eik&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

^ think it's the driver not the car.

Agree a good driver in a c63 should be pretty quick though :)

I wonder what car / driver combo would be best.... In fact as I type this if a F1 car could drive the course that would be pretty good,

Also something old school like a 6r4 or rs200 with a rally driver would be good :)

Any of the quick cars around the Nurburgring should also be quick around the TT course.

The bikes average 130mph, so that Impreza is still some way off their pace.

Any of the quick cars around the Nurburgring should also be quick around the TT course.
So that'll be Sabine in a Ford Transit then :D

I doubt an F1 car could get round the TT course, it's not smooth enough.

I'm not sure how he got that back either.

That could have been very painful without kitty litter to skate through.

It certainly looked well over 100mph to me - if you see the speed at which the houses are flying by.

Current senior lap record is held by John McGuinness at an average of 131.578 mph. There are points on the circuit that they are getting a shade over 200 mph (I've done an indicated 191mph on a bike and believe me I dont really think that I would be happy at a Gnats bollock over 200 never mind a whole shade!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom