• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Hello from Devon

devonmercgirl

Car
CLK500
Hi Guys and Girls,
Newby here, first time merc owner ( well the other half is but its still mine! lol ) 2002 clk500 avantgarde. pretty pleased with it except a few bits and pieces which i will no doubt bug you all with as they need sorting, but for now a big hello from me! :D

Becky aka devonmerc girl.

Wow, nice car Becky. Any chance of a picture (the car not you, unless of course you happen to be in the pic). Welcome to the club :thumb:

Hi & welcome - always room for another V8 owner :)

Welcome a broad. :)

And welcome to this entertaining and informative Club from a fellow and soggy Devon resident.I'm sure you'll find plenty of solutions here. Nice choice! :thumb:

Wow, hi all and thank you for your messages, didnt expect such a response in the newbie forum bit :) i have a side photo but its rubbish, need to get out and clean and polish abit harder and take some better photos , hope ive done the photo right?.. expect not lol.
Becky
DSC_0055.jpg
[/IMG]

I can't see anything! Not sure how to post pics myself tho... I'msure someone will offer assistance soon!

Hi and welcome.:thumb:(nice car)

very much a soggy Devon :( and ive been glued to this site since finding it :)

The entertainment can be good when it gets going.
If you don't know where it's happening, look for the mushroom cloud...

p.s. You missed a bit on the car... ;)

Dieselman said:
The entertainment can be good when it gets going.
If you don't know where it's happening, look for the mushroom cloud...

p.s. You missed a bit on the car... ;)

Mushroom cloud ?... Where people are always happy!... Trust someone to notice I'll be straight back out polishing tomorrow ;)

Hi Becky,

A very warm welcome to the forum:thumb:

Regards,

Dash1

Welcome to MBClub. Nice car!!

I can't believe your other half is naive enough to think it's really his!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom