• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Hello from Norway!

Yankee_

Car
124 230TE
I just found this site!

I'm a new member and new to M-B in general.
I own 2 german cars (a 1996 VW Polo with a few mods and a bone-stock 1988 230TE which is my (very) long-term project)

The name is Joachim, but please call me Yankee :)

Welcome Yankee:D

Hi Yankee and welcome to the forum

Hej Yankee!
Välkommen till MBclub!
Du kommer säkerligen trivas.
En regel finns ju och det är att visa upp bilder på din/a bil/bilar!!

I'll just post a piccy of my girl here, she's not that nice now, but in time she will be.

da69152e.jpg

Project Norway - what are your plans?

My project is not so much to restore her, but to rebuild her from ground up, first as a cruiser/roadtrip kind of car then maybe a new engine and some more performance parts when the factory 2.3 dies (I really want a 3.2 straight 6 in the future with brakes from a 3.6 AMG)

Yo porkystav!
Yes my cars, (but the VW Polo is getting traded for a 1996 VW Passat) has snow shoes, but as I got the MOT papers back this monday (due too to much thats needs fixing) it looks like she might get sent to the crusher before xmas, mostly because I don't have a place to store it and because I'd rather have more money in my account so that I can take my gf on a holiday next summer.

Maybe I'll buy a better Mercedes in the future, but for now I just can't afford to keep it.

Welcome mate, plans sound great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom