Hy there!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

canada911

Car
190e 2.3-16vlv
Hello guys, I'm a newbee in here, so I just whanted to present myself :)

I'm a french guy from Quebec (Canada), so excuse my english! ;)

But I'm an "old" member of 190revolution.net, I think that theres also a couple of other member that are on both forum hey? Like "Bazza"? Ho else? Just curious!

I'm not a pro too mercedes Mecanic 'cause I only own a 190E 2.3-16vlv since last april. But I'm getting good with time and advice of other members. Even if I dont now alot, I'll try to help when possible.

I did an overview of this forum and its seems really cool! Congratulation!

What else?
I'm 21, studing in Engineering, and love Benzo!!

Here is a pic of my car, but alot of mod has been done since. Hope you like it!

386207_15_full.jpg

Hi canada911.
Nice car. Need to see pics now the modding has started;)
Welcome to the forums.

Welcome friend, nice car, but on a Swiss plate? You want to let us all know of its history?

Welcome to the Forum.

Don't worry about your English, we are used to bad spelling from our British continguent.:D :D

I am coming to Western Canada in May 2004, so would welcome driving tips, if required.:cool:

Originally posted by Brian WH

I am coming to Western Canada in May 2004, so would welcome driving tips, if required.:cool: [/B]

avoid the moose population

:bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

Andy

Thanks guys!

I'll take pic as soon as my euro lights are installed...

Here history is quit simple but interesting:

The first owner bought it in montreal, he was as lawyer, than a ship navigator bought it from him, and then I bought it from that ship captain! lol! :)

Swiss plate? Your talking about the "CH" sticker? ya, it was there when I bought the car, a lot of driver here in quebec are tring to look original by putting on there car those sticker, even if they have Neon or Suzuki Swift :( Affullll! Dont know if I will keep it...

For the driving tips: It will be ok, just dont forget that here whe drive in the left lane. Not like americans.

J/K! no the right one sorry! lol!

Originally posted by canada911
Thanks guys!

For the driving tips: It will be ok, just dont forget that here whe drive in the left lane. Not like americans.
J/K! no the right one sorry! lol!

Not like in Malta, where they drive in the Shade.:D :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom