I have decided I want a G wagon

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I think the SWB looks a bit like a Early Learning toy car - has to be a LWB for the full Panzer effect

The search has started.

Ideally I would like a Van version as I can put all the costs through the bsuiness.

Keep 'em peeled.

Must be petrol and SWB.

Ooh, tempting, but I really want a 6-wheeler. Don't ask me why :D

I would personally prefer a 6X6 too, the rear axle articulation due to the leaf spring is awesome, and you can sleep lying down in them - camper van, I suppose a camper van with a detachable rear end would be good thus giving you two vehicles, a flatbed 6x6 to go and play in, then bolt the camper back end back on for an exploritory camper vehicle...

Ollie call James on 0118 972 1100.....he's got quite a selection and a number of short wheel base versions. He can talk you through them in more detail.

I would personally prefer a 6X6 too, the rear axle articulation due to the leaf spring is awesome, and you can sleep lying down in them - camper van, I suppose a camper van with a detachable rear end would be good thus giving you two vehicles, a flatbed 6x6 to go and play in, then bolt the camper back end back on for an exploritory camper vehicle...

If you get the ambulance version, the rear body detaches, then just bolt on the panel work from the 712M and presto, utility body.

All Pinz bodies detach with 9 bolts, or is it 7, I know its an odd number around 8 anyway, I reall wanted the cab to stay on and a proper hook up connector that powers up the rear body, so it can be unplugged with one plug, detached and then I have the ultimate off road machine/camper, anyway what I really want is the NZ armour body but made in 3mm alloy no 6mm steel with a V8 engine, but thats another project for another day...

The search has started.

Ideally I would like a Van version as I can put all the costs through the bsuiness.

Keep 'em peeled.

Must be petrol and SWB.

We have a rebuilt SWB with high output 560 engine, full leather recaro x4, g55 wheels, mirrors, lights in AMG blue/black give me a call if you are interested 01736 365464

Good luck Ossie - as I said a while back the G55 is on my wishlist! (...along with the C55, C63, Maserati Gransport... the list goes on!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom