I Installed the ultimate car stereo in 3 minutes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
george-harrison.png
Wow bast from the past. I had a friend who had a 7" player in his car it was awful

I had one on my SL55 AMG Black Replica in 2016, my post is not meant to be a serious solution, however, when I travel on long journeys, I can stop off and watch HBO Max and Netflix.

View attachment 109616View attachment 109617
Each to their own. Seems a pointless exercise just watch movies at the road side. You could just as easily have it stowed for when needed and have access to all the standard controls while driving. Enjoy.

I thought the video in cars - rear screens and all that - is a thing of the past? Surely kids and teenagers only watch stuff on their own mobile devices these days? I wouldn't expect there would be much demand for this old tech nowadays.

I thought the video in cars - rear screens and all that - is a thing of the past? Surely kids and teenagers only watch stuff on their own mobile devices these days? I wouldn't expect there would be much demand for this old tech nowadays.
Cool, we are back on this lighthearted topic.

Well not according to Tesla, they have Netflix & Arcade gaming. Plus iPad Sat Nav's are better, Tomtom Go is my favourite for the speed cameras.

model-s-x-refresh-2021-center-screen-1.jpg

Cool, we are back on this lighthearted topic.

Well not according to Tesla, they have Netflix & Arcade gaming. Plus iPad Sat Nav's are better, Tomtom Go is my favourite for the speed cameras.

View attachment 109715

Interesting.

I always thought that the TV option (which has been around for over 20 years) was mainly for chauffeurs, and even then only for those whose employers didn't mind them keeping the engine running while waiting.

That's pretty standard pricing for that car. You can buy the parts yourself and install it. Just take your time.

Tutuapp 9Apps Showbox

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom