I'm Tempted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hummmm, looks like I mucked that one up, search under LPG cars mercedes 500 SEC

its not removed

its still there, i'm looking at it

Here also Here (page 3)

Last edited:
Ah, the pumpkins under a different name - they also traded under Sterlingcars and now seem to be Sterling_cars.

AFAIK all carrs can be seen a couple of days before they are on ebay at Blackbushe.....

Simon

Ah, the pumpkins under a different name - they also traded under Sterlingcars and now seem to be Sterling_cars.

AFAIK all carrs can be seen a couple of days before they are on ebay at Blackbushe.....

Simon

They're not greedy though, selling cars via ebay must be a thankless task...

They're not greedy though, selling cars via ebay must be a thankless task...

I agree, having seen quite a few go through at Blackbushe and then the final selling price on ebay, it makes you think....

They take the risks though, so I don't begrudge them!

Simon

This might turn out to be cheap:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1998-MERCEDES...39:1|66:2|65:12|240:1318&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14

They could have got the paperwork off the windscreen though...

Looks nice apart form the little bit that they could have sorted, such as the phone cradle, open ashtray and crud in the centre console!

Rust front wing though. I would get it for the wife so I could keep the Whale for the weekends, but she dislikes white cars.... Oh dear.

Simon

Not forgetting that the BAS lights and airbag lights are on whilst the engine is running...

selling cars via ebay must be a thankless task...

serves them right for not concentrating at school, girlfiend is in the same boat but in customer services so no sympathy,

the SEC is a great car having owned one unless you need something reliable...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom