Instagrammers?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Y15HAL

SUPPORTER
Car
R107 500SL, R129 SL500, W124 320CE, BMW 535i
Good Afternoon All,

Hope you're all enjoying the sunshine! :D

Just wondered if any of you were on Instagram?

If so, be sure to follow a new page co-created by myself and two brothers.......It's for lovers of German classics - mainly Mercedes :D and *cough* BMW *cough* ⛔

@deutsche_classics

Look forward to seeing you on there :)

Thanks,
Vishal

The modern way, eh? The modern way is that the march of technology provides endless opportunity for people to fill their lives with vacuous drivel, and the younger they are, the more they regard this as normal. I'm old; many of my colleagues are not, and their conversation is like the twittering of birds. Most social media is like the Big Brother house; full of people with nothing useful to say, and endlessly saying it. Nowhere is this more advanced than in the USA, and look what they elected as President...

What worries me is, what will happen when these people are the generation running the country? There's a theory that they never will be, because they lack the ability, but if not them, who?

The modern way, eh? The modern way is that the march of technology provides endless opportunity for people to fill their lives with vacuous drivel, and the younger they are, the more they regard this as normal. I'm old; many of my colleagues are not, and their conversation is like the twittering of birds. Most social media is like the Big Brother house; full of people with nothing useful to say, and endlessly saying it. Nowhere is this more advanced than in the USA, and look what they elected as President...

What worries me is, what will happen when these people are the generation running the country? There's a theory that they never will be, because they lack the ability, but if not them, who?
And all said on social media, pot kettle?

The young do not watch television so they forgo that particular mode of programming fortunately. In fact a good proportion of young people i know actually are prolific readers so all is not lost.

Last edited:
The young do not watch television so they forgo that particular mode of programming fortunately. In fact a good proportion of young people i know actaully are prolific readers so all is not lost.

I'm old - I don't watch much broadcast TV. It's mostly online.

I find when I stay in a hotel for work I usually never touch the TV - I hook to the internet and just access the stuff that I would at home.

And it's not all about entertainment. Plenty of documentaries and learning material.

I'm old - I don't watch much broadcast TV. It's mostly online.

I find when I stay in a hotel for work I usually never touch the TV - I hook to the internet and just access the stuff that I would at home.

And it's not all about entertainment. Plenty of documentaries and learning material.
I am sure you will be aware of the following...

Internet Archive: Digital Library of Free & Borrowable Books, Movies, Music & Wayback Machine

Some great stuff on here, my personal favourite is the film noir collection....

Last edited:

I rest my case. 🙄

Bah humbug!

What is wrong with the art of writing a letter and awaiting a reply? :cool:

Isn’t a telegram the old Instagram? 🤔

Now you’re just making me excited for Christmas 🎄

147 days to go. Coincidence that the World Championships started today? 🤔

Last edited by a moderator:
Mate of mine is an Instagram car God.
Jozef Eilers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom