Integrating a 'phone into a W203

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DSM10000

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
E32O CDi Sport, MX5 1.8 Sport, Range Rover 5.0 SC, BMW X1
Any advice on how to integrate, preferably by Bluetooth a 'phone into a 2003 W203? There are no connectors in the armrest, ideally I would like to connect my' phone (usually a Blackberry) so I can use the telephone controls on the steering wheel.

Look up a company called 'comand' on internet, they can fit a bit of kit which uses bluetooth and works through stering wheel and so on. Just had one done, it works great. You can even use the media interface on an android phone to play yr music from yr phone through the car speakers. They are based near yately, hampshire so not too far from you.

Look up a company called 'comand' on internet, they can fit a bit of kit which uses bluetooth and works through stering wheel and so on. Just had one done, it works great. You can even use the media interface on an android phone to play yr music from yr phone through the car speakers. They are based near yately, hampshire so not too far from you.

Google does not come up with any reference to "comand" near Yately:dk:

Last edited:
Thanks all.

I had found that one, was looking for the one at Yately but ni joy, possibly they have moved. Will look into it further. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom