Interview tomorrow!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

columb

Car
W212
Hi!

Just wanted to say that I will be interviewed tomorrow :)
Don't want to disclose company name but it's 20 miles from Reading, they do networks!

Cheers
Chris

I actually have one too @ 2:30pm tomorrow. its more in line with what I did before - albiet with a very good company (Morgan Stanley). I went for their testing session today (a PITA as I needed to throw a sickie @ work as I don't want any of them knowing re this) but I passed them so roll on the "competancy based interview".

I sent my CV in expecting to be laughed at but when they called asking about what I did, they said they wanted to take forward my application. All I can do is my best but I hope its enough to seal the deal.

Good Luck lads...If it's for you it won't pass you.....Although in Steve's case you want to have a wee shave........:bannana:

Let us know how you get on.,,,,,,,:thumb:

good luck to you both

Good Luck lads...If it's for you it won't pass you.....Although in Steve's case you want to have a wee shave........:bannana:

Let us know how you get on.,,,,,,,:thumb:

Dunno, it hides my double chin earned by my laziness, excessive beer drinking and appetite for scotch eggs - things you'd hope a potential employer don't catch on to. They have a gym in the basement of the office, would be nice to have just to know its there, not to actually use :eek:

Thanks! I will be myself and try to make it fun.

***, good luck! I know it would be hard to believe but I have interview at 2.15!
And yeah, sickie...

Cheers
Chris

Good Luck guys!

Last edited:
Good luck chaps.

I also have an interview this afternoon..........2:00 though

Funny how forum members are synchronised.............may the collective power give us strength :)

Good luck for today

It would be funny if one of us would be interviewed by someone from this forum!

Cheers
Chris

Good luck to you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom