iPad News - 06 January 2012

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I saw that too. I was waiting for the iPad 3 to replace my original iPad but guess I will hang on for the 4.

Same with everything you buy with the Apple logo on it. You know that whatever new and exciting thing that you buy will be second generation in about 6 months time.

My iPad 1 serves me well, I see no reason to change until it goes bang.

My iPad 1 serves me well, I see no reason to change until it goes bang.

Don't you notice the funny looks you get from all the hipster folks with the latest and greatest iLemming products? That just how Apple want their foamers to be..

Don't you notice the funny looks you get from all the hipster folks with the latest and greatest iLemming products? That just how Apple want their foamers to be..

Nah they calm down when I show them my iPhone 4s ;)

I have an Apple every night, which reminds me I need to go and buy some more :D

I think im going to sell my Ipad and just buy a mini notebook.... I find I have to carry both a laptop and my ipad whenever I go on holiday.

I have a Samsung Netbook. All the advantages of having a "proper" computer, but in a small package (as well as over 10 hours of battery time).

Personally, I don't really see what's cool about buying an overpriced, crippled computer.

I think im going to sell my Ipad and just buy a mini notebook.... I find I have to carry both a laptop and my ipad whenever I go on holiday.

I love my Ipad (Gen 1), and the flexibility it gives me on a day out of the office. Like you though, I do find it can't do everything so do have to take a laptop on holiday.

Where it wins in particular I find is on the one night away, where I can live without CAD facilities (the main thing I can't do) especially when I am on train or plane so travelling late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom