Is this the highest price not AMG W202 Ever ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Not really,if that car was on a Dealer like Ironside for example,it would have a 1 before that price

That must be the lowest milliage W202 to exist in the country anyone have lower ?

A shame its lacking the original elegance alloys to complete the factory look, those 15" AMG's are from a pre-facelift Sport

Last edited:
Pretty well specced too - electric & leather seats.

Not forgetting parktronic also mega rare on W202's

Last edited by a moderator:
Price seems reasonable, solely due to that mileage. Plus who knows, he is open to offers... :eek:

If I were selling that I would have had the marks sorted on the body first to make it 100%....

The offers are probably for less than £2k, if that, it's a 240.

That looks like rust (to me) under the paintwork on the wheel arch but it may just be the reflections. For this money, all bodywork issues should have been attended to.
I can't see any mention of history beyond the original sales receipt of £35.5k.
Such a "well" looked after car ought to have some paperwork and if it were me, I would have made a point of mentioning this. I think it had a low mileage for its age but not this low. Anyone who keeps the original sales receipt must have kept other documents?
Les

Trouble with a low mile one owner car is that it might not have a lot of history. Sadly people will service on miles not years so it could only have seen a garage a few times. Much prefer something that can show it has been looked after and had its fluids done as needed.

m.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom