K11 NGY - CL63 AMG driven by an idiot

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kraftwerk

Car
97 R129 500; 78 Fiat 238 Weinsberg; 74 Fiat 128 Special; 99 Honda X11, 99 Suzuki GSX1300R
On the M1 last Saturday, don't think I've ever seen a car driven more aggressively or with less thought for anyone else on the road. Tailgating to within a few inches of the car in front, undertaking at every opportunity and not really getting anywhere in the process.

Well done, 'KUNGY' - you win the prize for biggest tw*t on the road for that whole weekend.

You should really post this on every Mercedes forum, hopefully he is a member of at least one of them, or maybe he is just a "member".

Russ

Do we have a clone or stolen something here? OP says in the title it was a CL63 AMG and records show a Honda CR-v. Interesting!

If the muppets gone from a C200 to a CL63 maybe they need a refresher course anyway.

Shame as a nice car.

K1NGY, not K11NGY........... apparently still driven by an idiot, whatever the registration

Maybe I got the number slightly wrong. It was messed with after the 'K' and the car was travelling pretty fast. Definitely K something NGY.

Maybe I got the number slightly wrong. It was messed with after the 'K' and the car was travelling pretty fast. Definitely K something NGY.

It is very difficult to get reliable witnesses these days M'lud ;)

On the M1 last Saturday, don't think I've ever seen a car driven more aggressively or with less thought for anyone else on the road. Tailgating to within a few inches of the car in front, undertaking at every opportunity and not really getting anywhere in the process.

Well done, 'KUNGY' - you win the prize for biggest tw*t on the road for that whole weekend.

If people kept to the left one wouldn't be able to overtake on the left.

If people kept to the left one wouldn't be able to overtake on the left.

Maybe but there's a difference between pulling back in safely and cutting up the car you've just passed. Some tw*ts decide it's ok to cut up cars to undertake others. I too hate middle lane hoggers but not as much as tailgaters and those who undertake on a motorway or dual carridgeway.

Maybe but there's a difference between pulling back in safely and cutting up the car you've just passed. Some tw*ts decide it's ok to cut up cars to undertake others. I too hate middle lane hoggers but not as much as tailgaters and those who undertake on a motorway or dual carridgeway.

Annoying it may be, but life's too short to be heated up by it. They'll do it in front of a traffic cop one day and that's always funny to watch...

Annoying it may be, but life's too short to be heated up by it. They'll do it in front of a traffic cop one day and that's always funny to watch...

I remember a Boy racer in a vectra tailgating me once and I moved over, with him duely passing me at ever increasing speed. A few miles along, the same vectra driver was pulled over by an unmarked police car. So payback does happen :)

Funniest one I had was quite a few years ago now when I had a BMW 318Ti Compact. Great little hatchback that car. Anyway, I was being tailgated by some irritating guy in heavy traffic. I couldn't move over out of his way due to traffic on the inside lane and I was stuck behind a slower moving vehicle anyway, so tailgating me was a pretty pointless exercise in my opinion. Anyhoo - long & short of it, when the slow car in front of me moved over I just crept up to 70 and then stuck at that speed, steadily going past the rest of the traffic in the inside lane.

Chap behind me went nuts - flashing his lights, getting even closer to me and waving his arms about, all as we were coming up to a section of road I knew the traffic police usually kept an eye on from an over head bridge. Anyway, as the traffic cleared on the inside lane he instantly made a move to undertake me but I just clearly indicated and moved over. He then swerved about a bit and clogged it past me making rude signs and almost frothing at the mouth.

Plod were on the bridge & they had their speed gun out. He must have gotten up to about 90-100 before he also saw them, slammed on all the anchors and slowed down...too late though. I saw them move off the bridge as I was coming under it and they then passed me a few seconds later, blues & twos going full on :doh: :p A short bit later I passed both them and the tailgater, pulled over on the hard shoulder while the cops read him the riot act, showing him the radar gun & his speed I expect. I swear the look I got from him as I pootled past was totally priceless :devil:

If he hadn't been driving like a total d1ck in the first place I would have picked up the pace a bit once I was clear and happily moved over as soon as I had the chance, but since he was just being "Mr Angry, get out of my way" I thought I'd make him stew a bit :D Doubt whether he learned any lesson in the long run but it made me smile.

Cheers,
Mark

I too hate middle lane hoggers but not as much as tailgaters and those who undertake on a motorway or dual carridgeway.

Are you talking from experience?
If someone has undertaken you, then there must have been space for you to pull over and let them past or they would not have done it. :dk:

Russ

Well, today I was driving on a Motorway, doing 75 in right lane, the left lane was something about 65... So I stayed there, and overtook a Beemer driver, he reacted quickly, started tailgaiting and blinking.
The question of the day is: What the hell, man, you were doing 65, and when a PUG overtaken you, you start to show your b@lls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom