Kicker Key 200.4 amplifier and DSP

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

robdmarsh

Car
2017 w205 220d estate AMG line
Hi guys
So in the end in my hunt for a reasonably priced audio upgrade to my standard 2017 w205 I think I'm going for the above amplifier from the this American brand which I've never heard of. I can get this for £550 fitted. I've read very good things about it: not massive power (50 wpc) but it's supposed to be very good and the DSP is meant to work very well by tayloring the sound to your car environment. Does anyone have any experience with this equipment?

I put some kicker speakers in my Jeep and they transformed it. I had the uprated stereo and it was really hard to get the sound ‘right’.
The kickers made it much easier to get a good sound 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

I put some kicker speakers in my Jeep and they transformed it. I had the uprated stereo and it was really hard to get the sound ‘right’.
The kickers made it much easier to get a good sound 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Speakers may well be the next upgrade...;)

Reactions: Ted
Well, I got the Kicker Key amp installed and while it's better than stock, I'm not overly impressed. I think I now have potentially good sound. The new amp is revealing the limitations of the stock speakers. So I'm thinking of changing the front door speakers and tweeters. I can't afford replacing the woofers as well. Does anyone have any recommendations for good door speakers (4.2 inches)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom