Koolvins rear roof spoiler.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Thmsshaun

MB Enthusiast
Car
2009 C300 4Matic, 2012 Kia Sportage, 2015 Triumph Tiger800 XCX
Any ideas people where this was purchased from. Think it was Japan if I recall but are there any links to the website? Can you still get them?

Trying to help someone out on CLUB202.

Cheers

Shaun

Not a fan myself...

Will be getting an M3 rep lip spoiler myself

If you have seen my pot in the wheels and tyres forum I have been speaking to they guy who owns the car of the pic I posted. He has some amazing plans for the car. and I like some of the things he has done and he was asking me about a rear roof spoiler.

*EDIT* Thanks Shude appreciate it.

I think reiger do something similar, a slightly larger fit than the one displayed on the vollstrom link :)

RJIF said:
I think reiger do something similar, a slightly larger fit than the one displayed on the vollstrom link :)
The reiger one is poor in comparison. The vollstrom item sits on top of the rear window and probably blocks about an inch of viewable area, the reiger item blocks a lot more, albeit the top part of the window.

On the plus side for the reiger you can buy them anywhere, the volstrom spoiler had to be imported from Japan by another member who actually went to Japan to collect the parts! Typical Japanese it came with a huge collection of ricey stickers to litter the car with too ;)

I quite like it, I wonder if anyone makes an aftermarket spoiler for a W202 estate?

Laz.
--

It looks like Carlsson make a slim spoiler for the W202 estate bootlid.
bild_01.jpg
bild_02.jpg
bild_03.jpg
bild_04.jpg
bild_05.jpg

I can't picture a standard W202 estate roofline, does it look like there is a spoiler on that? :)

Last edited:
Not the best quality Pic but you can make out the rear black plastic lip.

c43osr.jpg

Thmsshaun said:
Not the best quality Pic but you can make out the rear black plastic lip.
so it looks like carlsson make a spoiler that sits on top of the standard lip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom