Lets see your AMGs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Had a few more to post but the forum seems really fussy these days about picture size 🤷🏽‍♂️
Reduced picture sizes but it still doesn’t like it.
Never mind.

Had a few more to post but the forum seems really fussy these days about picture size 🤷🏽‍♂️
Reduced picture sizes but it still doesn’t like it.
Never mind.
I use compress photo Puma, downloaded from playstore. It squashes it down from mb to kb, comes out well and okay for posting photos. Ignore the sponsorship ads though, I just close them when they pop up. 👍

@KillerHERTZ
Why can't this forum behave like some others.
For example, a local forum I use in Northern Ireland, can allow you to upload any image regardless of size, and then the forum software resizes it behind the scenes.

@KillerHERTZ
Why can't this forum behave like some others.
For example, a local forum I use in Northern Ireland, can allow you to upload any image regardless of size, and then the forum software resizes it behind the scenes.
Try using Irfanview to resize your photos Shaun

Easy to navigate and resize without losing quality.
I used to use Flickr to store photos and just post a link but the free version now limits you to 1000 photos of which I exceeded the limit so will probably go back to Imgur and save photos there.

I started a thread on that very subject over on the "Feedback and Testing" Forum on here.....
Also not being able to edit posts is very annoying and pretty much unique to this car forum.....at least of all the ones I use!
....anyway...a bit off topic.
To be fair, the local forum I use doesn't let you edit them after 20 minutes I think.
Try using Irfanview to resize your photos Shaun

Easy to navigate and resize without losing quality.
I used to use Flickr to store photos and just post a link but the free version now limits you to 1000 photos of which I exceeded the limit so will probably go back to Imgur and save photos there.
Cheers, good to know.
I still think that the forum software can probably help without any additional software.

Here is mine! Need to take a few more when I get the time!

Attachments

• MB - 1.jpeg
    MB - 1.jpeg
    656.6 KB · Views: 17
  • MB1 - 1.jpeg
    MB1 - 1.jpeg
    562.2 KB · Views: 16
  • MB - 2.jpeg
    MB - 2.jpeg
    613.1 KB · Views: 17
  • MB2 - 1.jpeg
    MB2 - 1.jpeg