• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Lets see your AMGs

I can recommend these pads for low dust. Got them from Autodoc and the brake dust issue all but disappeared.
Braking efficiency was unchanged. Think I paid £65 ish for a set of front pads.
TRW GBD1734DTEView attachment 141279

Do you have a close-up photo of the rear plate of one of the pads by any chance? Or even a high-res version of the above photo? Interested to see if there's an edge code in the lettering there.

Interesting, not heard of rating system. Useful to have information, there are dozens of pads, some ceramic, semi metallic or organic, would be nice to know which pad is what.

Likely to go with TRW ultra, they seem to have good reviews 🙂

Let me know how you get on and please, if you can, post the edge code if you can see one.

Do you have a close-up photo of the rear plate of one of the pads by any chance? Or even a high-res version of the above photo? Interested to see if there's an edge code in the lettering there.
Unfortunately the only photo I have is that resized copy which is unreadable when zooming in.
I no longer have the car either:(

Seeing your cars nose-to-nose reminded me of seeing these two tail-to-tail. Even the interior/exterior colour combinations are very similar.

full

Magnificent!! 😎🙂👍👍

Thank you! :)

Stunning 👌🏼

I love the colour scheme on your new one. I’ve never seen an S-Class on those wheels before (dark car).

Thank you! :)
I haven’t seen them on an S class before either and I think they go well with the car

Seeing your cars nose-to-nose reminded me of seeing these two tail-to-tail. Even the interior/exterior colour combinations are very similar.

full

They look great together
I would still like to buy a set like the ones on the right as they are one of my fav wheels and they suit the S class a lot

I might as well post a few pics here :)

Here are both my S classes

S65AMG and S63AMG DESIGNO

Loving your designo 63, Sam. Amazing find! Those wheels look surprisingly good too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom