• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Lets see your AMGs

I actually like the current model too, the shape has grown and I think it looks cool. Have been eyeing the SL for some time 😎

Very nice Spider 10.. and VERY shiny.... pity about the naff illegal tinted plates! :D . Just my irrelevant opinion of course.

Ive been followed out of the last 2 shows by the police and they've never said anything also imo the white and yellow look abit to bright 🌞

Attachments

• IMG-20240517-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20240517-WA0002.jpg
    424.1 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG-20240517-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20240517-WA0000.jpg
    431.7 KB · Views: 18
Ive been followed out of the last 2 shows by the police and they've never said anything also imo the white and yellow look abit to bright 🌞
You've been lucky, I have had the tinted plates and got done Β£100 squid. Think it depends on what mood they are in. Plus the one I got got was a bit pompous. πŸ™„

Picked this up from @DriverLDN 2 weeks ago and absolutely love it

Easy transaction, no dealer upselling tactics and was open and honest. its a pitty there arent more people like that
View attachment 159251
Hey Mike! It was an absolute pleasure to meet you. So happy to hear you're having great fun with the car. I really miss it and so do the kids! Hopefully I'll be back in another AMG at some point in the future. I'll never forgot the 20k miles of fun I had in that car, I hope it treats you well. I might post up a review of my ownership at some point.

Hey Mike! It was an absolute pleasure to meet you. So happy to hear you're having great fun with the car. I really miss it and so do the kids! Hopefully I'll be back in another AMG at some point in the future. I'll never forgot the 20k miles of fun I had in that car, I hope it treats you well. I might post up a review of my ownership at some point.
Was a pleasure doing business!! Im getting ready to remove the undertrays and wheel arches and protecting it as the underside is in really good nick so might as well keep it that way. Need to get it tracked though as the front tyres when i had a look underneath were split open right on the inside edges and wires sticking out so they have been replaced too

Other than that its been a great drive and hopefully many more miles to be had :)

Not posted any images on here of my C63, since my dirty/wet drive home from Canterbury.
I volunteer in Motorsport, we recently had an event with a public car parade at lunchtime. Normally it's led by the Safety Car and a Course Car or Parade Car at the back to minimise the public holding back, then zooming off too much. It's not a killjoy thing, you just need to control the speed of the pack. As there were so many car wanting to parade, we put the circuit Course Car in the middle and I lent the C63 to one of the other Clerks to bring up the rear of the pack. While weird watching some one else drive your car, it did sound awesome.

53824031242_5c26359c42_k.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom