Live Traffic Info App Worth It?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MKopec88

Car
2015 Mercedes C Class Estate Premium Plus
Hi all

Any experience with this? Is it worth it? I'm trying to avoid putting a phone holder on the dash or window to keep the interior clean and clear.

I love my Google maps and it's navigation but might try this if it's any good? Some of my work locations are quite a way away so there are weeks where I travel lots in Cornwall and the traffic is terrible.

As good as Google maps? Or should I give this a miss. I was going to go to Mercedes to activate my Mercedes me and car pairing but might not if I don't plan on getting this since my car only has 3 apps to choose from 😂

Screenshot_20201006_151917_com.daimler.ris.store.ece.android.jpg

Hi all

Any experience with this? Is it worth it? I'm trying to avoid putting a phone holder on the dash or window to keep the interior clean and clear.

I love my Google maps and it's navigation but might try this if it's any good? Some of my work locations are quite a way away so there are weeks where I travel lots in Cornwall and the traffic is terrible.

As good as Google maps? Or should I give this a miss. I was going to go to Mercedes to activate my Mercedes me and car pairing but might not if I don't plan on getting this since my car only has 3 apps to choose from 😂

View attachment 103194
It’s rubbish. Nice female voice. But Google is better.

I have Inrix App which which is regarded as one of the best according to Auto Express, haven't used it much as i seem to get along fine with Google Maps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom