Looking for recommendation for Independent service in the NorthEast

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RTs4me

Car
c220cdi estate
I'm looking for any recommendations for an Independent to service my 2019 C220cdi.

I'm in Hartlepool, but would be happy to travel in the Tyne-Tees area. It's due an 'A' service at 34,000 miles.

Thanks in advance.

Staithes Garage in Dunston gets good reports.

Theres quite a few down the road, I have used most ;)

Kev & Tony at Prestige, Preston Farm, Stockton (people rate them, personally had bad experience so avoid them now)
Paul at Autoklasse, Teesside ind estate (decent & honest, would use for a service)
Mercspec at Middlesbrough (as Prestige)
Chris at MB Darlington (looks after mine, although people I know have had differing experiences)
Phil at Staithes garage, Dunston, couldn't help with an issue, but gave it a go, so would go back, however to far for me.

Thanks for the replies.

I'll contact Staithes Garage at Dunston. I'm often up in the area, so it shouldn't cause much inconvenience.

Just an update:
Car is booked into Staithes Garage for 28th September (they are busy and I'm away on hols for a couple of weeks, hence the delay). My telephone conversation with them was encouraging. Friendly and efficient, booking in was no problem.
I'll update the thread further after my visit.

Thanks for the recommendation.

Just to bring this thread to a conclusion....
I had the 'A service' completed at Staithes Garage in Dunston this morning.
I'm very happy. Prompt and efficient service. Itemised invoice and Mercedes service printout provided. Total cost was about half of what my local Mercedes dealership quoted.

Thanks for the recommendation. You can add my name to the list of satisfied customers. I'll be going back for the next service.

Glad you are happy with your service.

I use Wearside Mercedes Benz (WMB) at Sunderland who are two ex Mercedes guys who set up a few years ago .

They have serviced all my cars Mercs and others for the last 8 years and have been great.

A lot cheaper than the stealer but they are on the ball and have all the required kit to do any job.

They are less than 10 mins off the A19 just off the A1231.

I cant recommend them enough.

GH3382

Staithes garage lost me when he back heeled my electronic issues ,blaming water ,but was keen to take money for fault code scans . I used prestige at Stockton for my gearbox service, seemed a decent set up and popular, I've also used Wmb for brake pipes renewal , efficient and we'll priced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom