• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Looking to purchase this C63

Tbh the F80 M3 is a better hangling car as its more track focused than the c63 but was a bit to track oriented for me as it would never see 1 still very nice cars plus the 1 i looked at had the rare optional extra INDICATORS šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Enjoy it as im sure you will šŸ‘

Tbh the F80 M3 is a better hangling car as its more track focused than the c63 but was a bit to track oriented for me as it would never see 1 still very nice cars plus the 1 i looked at had the rare optional extra INDICATORS šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Yep I agree with you on this one regarding the indicators......far too common that BMW drivers fail to recognise what indicators are ;-)

How do you find your W205 C63 In comparison to the W204 you had? I guess the W205 is a much nicer car to live with on a daily basis and for me looks wise the W204 is showing its age maybe a little bit now whereas the W205 C63 still looks fresh?

Yep I agree with you on this one regarding the indicators......far too common that BMW drivers fail to recognise what indicators are ;-)

How do you find your W205 C63 In comparison to the W204 you had? I guess the W205 is a much nicer car to live with on a daily basis and for me looks wise the W204 is showing its age maybe a little bit now whereas the W205 C63 still looks fresh?
The W205 is by far a better car in many way's even the sound is on par abit deeper but as loud with the performance exhaust ,the ride is easier to get on with than the F80 i don't use it day to day but imo its way above the M3 but in fairness its way more money
With a Ā£25k budget you probably did the correct choice and I do agree the 204 is looking aged but its still a good car

ā€œWrong turnā€.
Mmm.
My 135i had the 3.0i ā€œfart boxā€ engine with DCT - and as driverā€™s car it was superior in every way imaginable to the w204 C63 I owned - on track and on the road.
I havenā€™t driven this iteration of the M3 so canā€™t express an opinion on it - but I reckon it will be amazing.
Good luck OP.
TBH I wouldnā€™t pay much attention to what skid marks says, for some reason he has this need to pee on peoples parade should they choose to drive anything anything other than a w204 C63.

TBH I wouldnā€™t pay much attention to what skid marks says, for some reason he has this need to pee on peoples parade should they choose to drive anything anything other than a w204 C63.

Yeah I did think it was a bit of an interesting comment to make

oi!
As an ex BMW driver I resent that remark šŸ˜
All Beemers have a perfectly functioning indicator stalk.
The problem is you tend to forget to use it when you're concentrating on getting rid of the Audi superglued to your rear bumperšŸ˜†

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom