• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

M113 supercharger

C36fan said:
hi hope I win it goes straight to my 55!!:D

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

Take it your bidding, hope you win it too mate!

Be nice for a forum member to win it, plus I would get to see it in action then! Lol

You know you want to! ;) lol

Do you not need to do a reasonable amount of work to the ecu to get these to work right?

ivan1983 said:
Do you not need to do a reasonable amount of work to the ecu to get these to work right?
I'm not bothered I'm a mechanic !;)

Seller said

"I am only selling as my partner is pregnant again. "

Perhaps if he had spent more time under his bonnet fitting it.....

ivan1983 said:
Yes, an awful lot. And I think you need a lot of messing about with the maf too... It's not a simple bolt on and of you go with 450bhp...

Yes, an awful lot. And I think you need a lot of messing about with the maf too... It's not a simple bolt on and of you go with 450bhp...

The guys at MSL have achieved great success supercharging the n/a 6.2 engine. Whoever wins the s/c might be advised to pick Acid's brains on how to get this running properly.

Too much work and agro for another 70bhp.

Is this not the same sort of supercharger Olly had on his c55 ?

He reckoned power was up around 500bhp from the m113 55 engine.

Gutted the auction ended early!!!:(

C36fan said:
Gutted the auction ended early!!!:( Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

People make deals off eBay all the time so if you are keen on something it is usually best to message the seller as they do make deals off eBay although not allowed under eBay rules; and it of course gives the buyer no protection

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom