• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Kleemann SLK 55K S8

Plenty of time Mr D. 👍
Military Road now resurfaced is better than ever. Once a week visit in the little hooligan keeps cobwebs from forming on us both. 😉😎🤭
Cracking road too. Next time I’m over I will give you a shout 👍🏻

Here she is after a quick clean:

View attachment 158534
Seeing the ML with the tow bar gave me an ideal. As a favour to you we can swap your ML for my Vito. You can do your much loved tip runs and house moves. I can do really really fast quarry runs with my trailer.

Does that sound fair? 🤷‍♂️

Seeing the ML with the tow bar gave me an ideal. As a favour to you we can swap your ML for my Vito. You can do your much loved tip runs and house moves. I can do really really fast quarry runs with my trailer.

Does that sound fair? 🤷‍♂️
1719688585413.png

We took the SLK on trip to Southport this afternoon to have a look at a caravan. Roof down almost all of the way there, but it started raining when we were off the motorway and just a few miles away from our destination so we reluctantly put the roof up. Unfortunately it stayed up all the way home because it barely stopped raining until we were a few miles from home.

I assumed that it would be absolutely filthy despite setting off with it cleaner than a new pin, but it looks remarkably sharp, despite covering around 100 miles in the rain. It managed 35.7 MPG over 5 hours 27 minutes and 214 miles (95% motorway and dual carriageways). I was travelling at at least the speed limit all the way, but still only managed an average speed of 39 MPH, and not the elusive 85 MPH 😀

It was comfortable, relatively spacious, and performed really well - it would have even managed 36.X MPG had I not enjoyed the last few miles on some twisting B roads. A brilliant feature is the ability to drop the rear quarter windows only, with the roof and front windows up. Great for a little extra sound and airflow, but not too much. I can’t believe it took me so long to be enlightened!

Are you after a TOURER by any chance
Indeed we did. How did you know? We went to see an Eriba 820.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom