• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Mb extended warranty

Huffnpuff

Car
AMG premium e220D
I have been trying to find out about extending my e220d warranty and whether it includes the Adblue system after speaking to them all they say is it's not excluded so "it must be included" and said they cannot write down everything it seems a bit vague to me and open to interpretation so can anyone tell me if it is included...the quote that I got was 1 year £463 and 2 years £804 this is on a 2019 E220d

I have been trying to find out about extending my e220d warranty and whether it includes the Adblue system after speaking to them all they say is it's not excluded so "it must be included" and said they cannot write down everything it seems a bit vague to me and open to interpretation so can anyone tell me if it is included...the quote that I got was 1 year £463 and 2 years £804 this is on a 2019 E220d
I telephoned the insurance and they were very helpful.

Thank you for your reply yes I did phone and speak to them and they replied that its not excluded so it must be included just seems a bit vague and it's alot of money to take a chance I think I might just leave it

Well the reason I was looking at getting it was I am very nervous about the adblue system by all accounts it seems to be made out of chocolate and not fit for purpose as we don't do many miles my wife and I are candidates for it going wrong I was just trying to cover ourselves but I suppose we will just have to bite the bullet and wait and see what happens

Took out the extended warranty on my 2018 C250d , nox sensor was replaced under warranty in September 2022.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom