MB Watford

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Niks

MB Enthusiast
Does anyone know whats happening to MB in Watford?

I just drove past there today and they have cleared ALL their cars from the dealership, including inside the showroom? All thats left is some computers sitting on the desks!

Riot precautions.

In the morning I managed to get a glance of them loading a bunch of cars from the lot onto a lorry one by one. No customers inside, only 2 security people and a few workers.

I noticed this a few days ago as they had cleared all the cars out from the showroom but they still had all their 50+ cars outside. The 2 AMG cars which they keep beside the window at the front were covered up. This I thought would have been a precautionairy procedure because of the riots... but now all the cars have gone and its all empty inside the showroom apart from a few desks and 2 computers.

Oh, and they blocked the entrance by parking a S211 estate sideways.

Surely they cant be closing down?

Niks said:
Surely they cant be closing down?

Sounds like they are.

I hope not!!! They have a part of mine which is meant to go back under warranty!!!

Andy (Willow123) told me when I saw him the other day they transported away all the cars at the Watford dealership because of the riots.

Same thing at other dealerships. Someone posted a thread other day with pictures of the Birmingham dealership all emtpy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom