MBClub badge

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Dear Admin,
Could you please contact MB head office on our behalf, as a club for enthusiastic members for permission to use their logo.
Many thanks, Tonye.
Admins are busy doing a largely thankless tasks for the rest of us to take for granted. Me included. MBClub is fun for us members, and hard work for Admins (with just a sprinkling of fun).

You could always ask Mercedes yourself whether they would be happy for you to personally print stickers with the Mercedes brand on them. Be prepared for the answer you don't want though.

Prepare for an answer like i had before from Willier an Italian Carbon cycle company, my carbon road frame bike in white after a year faded to a smokers ceiling white, it looked like i had been smoking 80 fags a day on it.
So as per usual on complaining to the they said it was out of guarantee so was not interested.
So i asked them to supply me with the stickers to stick on the frame as i would get it resprayed and get it like new again.
NOW comes the reply, They will not let me use any of the decals as the spray job would not be to there specification. WHICH WAS S**T AS I REMEMBER :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom