MBClubUK's holiday picture postcards

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Corrado

Car
Civit 1.8VTEC
Sat spending a few minutes looking at MBClubUK the thought occurred, based on http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/member.php?u=13812 and on Cloudy Bay's newsletter's pursuit of finding the most unusual places to photograph a bottle of Cloudy Bay (see http://www.cloudybay.co.nz/home_fr.html - Newsletter), to start a thread to snap MBClub UK in offbeat/faraway places.

Rule No. 1: You must be a resident of the UK.

Rule No 2: No photoshopping!!!:devil:

Rule No 3: Additional rules may be made up on the spot without any notice.

Should it come to any awards, location, artistic interpretation, technical merit, time-to-post and difficulty will be duly considered.

As for this first effort (Looking from HK Island to Kowloon), it might rate the scores of 4.5, 2, 1, 5, 2 (out of 6).

You can only do better!!:)

DSCN0048a.JPG

Good snapping,
Rich

Hmm ... I don't have a laptop!

I'm as high as a kite at the moment and it could be the reason why I can't understand a word of what you have just said :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I recognise them as being English but after that I need a translator :eek: :eek:

GUIDO Helpppppp

Regards
A very confused John

You have to post a picture of MB Club in front of some exotic location. Remember the recent thread - basically substitute a laptop for Pam's lost Eeyore!

You have to post a picture of MB Club in front of some exotic location. Remember the recent thread - basically substitute a laptop for Pam's lost Eeyore!
Now that I can understand :eek: :eek: :eek:

Thanks Bill, like you no laptop and no can travel:eek:

Hong Kong........ Happy, happy days.

I thought I recognised the picture on the laptop :)

Regards
John

Don't you mean the lapdance club in the picture? :devil:
No lap dance clubs in my day, but.................. :devil: :devil: :eek: :eek:

Happy days:D :D

Definitely not like the Barbican and a darn sight warmer than Union Street:eek: :eek: :eek:

Happy days

Regards
John the reminiscer

Sat spending a few minutes looking at MBClubUK the thought occurred, based on http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/member.php?u=13812 and on Cloudy Bay's newsletter's pursuit of finding the most unusual places to photograph a bottle of Cloudy Bay (see http://www.cloudybay.co.nz/home_fr.html - Newsletter), to start a thread to snap MBClub UK in offbeat/faraway places.

Rule No. 1: You must be a resident of the UK.

Rule No 2: No photoshopping!!!:devil:

Rule No 3: Additional rules may be made up on the spot without any notice.

Should it come to any awards, location, artistic interpretation, technical merit, time-to-post and difficulty will be duly considered.

As for this first effort (Looking from HK Island to Kowloon), it might rate the scores of 4.5, 2, 1, 5, 2 (out of 6).

You can only do better!!:)

View attachment 11208

Good snapping,
Rich

Where's the MBclub in that photo or am i blind??

No lap dance clubs in my day, but.................. :devil: :devil: :eek: :eek:

Happy days:D :D

Definitely not like the Barbican and a darn sight warmer than Union Street:eek: :eek: :eek:

Happy days

Regards
John the reminiscer

God, that brings back memories

The Ace Of Clubs
Grab A Granny on Thursdays
The Constitutional Club
Bubbles (the less said about her the better :devil: )
The Avondale outside the dockyard

All told to me by my grandad of course.....

I recognise them as being English but after that I need a translator :eek: :eek:

GUIDO Helpppppp

I had to reread it before I could make sense of it too, especially as the plonk he referred to sits outside my usual scope of fine wines :D :devil:.

Unlike Gucci :p ;), I do not intend to spend my holidays making pictures of the forum :D.

I had to reread it before I could make sense of it too, especially as the plonk he referred to sits outside my usual scope of fine wines :D :devil:.

Unlike Gucci :p ;), I do not intend to spend my holidays making pictures of the forum :D.

Surprised you can remember what wine tastes like... :devil:

Where's the MBclub in that photo or am i blind??
:D :D One nil to me this time!

That also confused me because looking at the laptop..... It is displaying a picture I took this morning! :devil: ;)

This forum member is really in Honk Kong.

I see Gollom missed out Pinkie's

Regards
John

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom