• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Mercedes Benz Bradford and a formal complaint

My C43 has always tracked straight, it's never veered to any one side. I actually test this on a regular basis, normally after hitting a pothole.

A very gentle drift in the direction of the camber when the driver’s hands are off the wheel is normal. A clear pull to the left - which requires effort to correct by the driver - suggests there’s a problem, whether it’s alignment, tyres, or something else.

Exactly.....

Directional tyres can be swapped by removing them from the rims, but not if they have 'Inside' and 'outside' (asymmetric).
Didnt know that was a thing . All of the directional tyre I have had ,even the ones on my little Yaris and the wife's ancient Zafira have 'inside and outside' printed on them .

I tell you they make a massive difference to the way the Zafira turns and rotates at its optimum CG point when entering a series of fast bends.....not. :p

Didnt know that was a thing . All of the directional tyre I have had ,even the ones on my little Yaris and the wife's ancient Zafira have 'inside and outside' printed on them .

I tell you they make a massive difference to the way the Zafira turns and rotates at its optimum CG point when entering a series of fast bends.....not. :p
They can’t be directional if they have inside and outside written on them? :)

Correct........unidirectionals only have the direction arrows on them.....not inside or outside......otherwise they would be rolling the other way when on the other side of the car and therefore would not be unidirectional. Because I like to rotate my tyres I actively avoid unidirectional tyres......so mine do tend to have inside and outside on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom