• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Mobile phone connection

Jake2019

Car
A class
Hi, I've a 2018 glc 220d, when I pair the phone to the car I can receive calls play music from the phone but it won't let me make calls. I've tried deleting the phone and contacting it. I've allowed access to contacts it's a samsung s23. The car doesn't have android auto.
Jim

Sounds odd, wonder if you have unintentionally disabled calls from bluetooth settings (settings are specific to each paired bt device)?

Even though your car does not have android auto try clearing the cache on your phone. My Samsung S9 was doing all sorts of daft stuff when connected to android auto. Clearing the cache cured the problems.

Even though your car does not have android auto try clearing the cache on your phone. My Samsung S9 was doing all sorts of daft stuff when connected to android auto. Clearing the cache cured the problems.
I had the s21 and it was the same with that. That's why I was thinking it was the car. I had the A Class before with the s21 and it worked fine.

Sounds odd, wonder if you have unintentionally disabled calls from bluetooth settings (settings are specific to each paired bt device)?
Is there a way to set he multimedia back to factory reset?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom