Mobile Phone Holders

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tan

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
W140 S-Class, Porsche Cayenne and Porsche Boxster
Hi

Does anyone know of any nice looking Mobile phone holders. I want to buy a universal holder so I don't have to change it every time I change phone.

I currently have the original Nokia 8910i holder and that was ok for my 8910i and luckily my 6230 but is no good for my new Sony S700i

Regards

Tan

Tan said:
Hi

Does anyone know of any nice looking Mobile phone holders. I want to buy a universal holder so I don't have to change it every time I change phone.

I currently have the original Nokia 8910i holder and that was ok for my 8910i and luckily my 6230 but is no good for my new Sony S700i

Regards

Tan

Tan,

Have you seen the holders sold by Plummer Communication Consoles? They are selling thru eBay

I've seen their items sell for as little as £2 on auction. If you can find one for your SL you could grab a bargain :)

I have nothing whatsoever to do with this company but I remember enquiring about their consoles over 5 years ago and they are always polite and respond to emails quickly.

Steve

Tan
Great phone isn t it. I have just binned my Nokia 6230 as battery only lasted 2 days tops. Very happy with Sony S700i.

Cheers
Rirhill

rirhill said:
Tan
Great phone isn t it. I have just binned my Nokia 6230 as battery only lasted 2 days tops. Very happy with Sony S700i.

Cheers
Rirhill

It is good though some times the reception is a little iffy, guna change mine over for another see if that sorts the problem.

The other problem I have is the Phone Lock, it has three settings on, off & automatic. Auto is upoosed to only ask for the code if you change the SIM card for some reason mine ask for it every time I turn the phone on? Have you tried this on yours?

Regards

Tan

No I still am trying to get my head around it. Have you got a phone holder for it and is it any good in the car?

Great camera though.

Cheers
Ian

rirhill said:
No I still am trying to get my head around it. Have you got a phone holder for it and is it any good in the car?

Great camera though.

Cheers
Ian

I am still to find a good holder for it. I use it in the car with my Nokia BT kit. However I can cancel calls with the nokia button but can't answer them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom