Monarch Cars Tamworth

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SEM

MB Enthusiast
Car
2007 C220 CDi SPORT & E350 Coupe Sport
Ok... although i did'nt want to take my car here for first service... because i was worried about stealership price and service reports. i have to admit i was quite pleased with the overall service from the kind staff (very nice). I got phone calls on what the mechs were doing (had srs prob at 1 day before). £151 considering i had just drove to Italy and back, in between bought some top up oil. I was quoted £180 before hand..? I know parking here is crap but i had a main spot in and out.

& to top it off, I got in the post, a free voucher for a family portrait at a photographers in Lichfield... at no cost to me.. & 1 weeks free use of the Belfry Gym (which i used to be a member anyway before they rebuilt it)..2 Weeks later i got the MB service reply leaflet.. how could i not say it was good customer service?

Anyone else getting this kind of service?

I changed to using Monarch after Coventry p*ssed me off one too many times a few yrs back... They are great, and i certainly recommend them.

My previous car was ordered at Monarch and they helped me a lot when I was thinking of buying it second hand. They also sent some licence plate holders to Koolvin for free (just asked for shipping) which I thought was pretty decent of them! :)

Monarch

I used Monarch for several years up until about 5 years ago and only stopped using them because I moved to another part of the country.
In comparison with other dealers, I generally found them very friendly and helpful.

I agree with other comments here - for a 'dealer' Monarch provide an excellent service at prices that aren't 'too' excesive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom