must.......resist........

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
sym said:
Hate to ask Ricky, but what colour is your 306, & 190 ? We need to know which side of the fence you're on !
YEAH YEAH ... we want answers ... yeah answers .... yeah.

Erm ... answers.

This is my second 306, first was silver, crurrent is that blue/green, whatever it is that changes in the light.
190 Is mettalic black.

Apologies in advanced, you will never respect me now :eek:

;)

.....sitting on the fence then 'eh !

Black is good . . . . I do like black. I just happen to think the particular model that I have at the moment looks nicest in Silver, as do most MBs ! (even though its common as anything !!)

Right. Enough said. Normal service may be resumed once again :D

S.

We had a 1998 C240 sport estate, silver with black leather...
I really liked it, even with the standard 16's, they were good width and it did look nice in silver.

190's look bad in silver as they are usually not 'brilliant' silver, just an oldish silver.

I also find that the new 220 s class looks amazin in that silver/blue/purple thing... :cool:

V12 said:
Sam mate, i am currently using as my primary car a pug 306 dturbo, as i cannot afford the insurance etc on my 190...

Sucks when you could be driving a benz, but it will get me bye for a couple of years and economy is amazin! :eek:

You guys have seriously lost it...i'm banning you all from the forum ;) :p
i know you from talkaudio

Ian B Walker said:
Well Mr k, thats you and me without a home :(
That's all right ....

We'll just move in with Fuzzer.

K

He has enough room in his bed and look at all the entertainment he has to offer. Good Scotch, big telly and no doubt a decent computer or two, heard tell he uses one to hold open his back door, wonder why that is?

*just thought K.......his car is sil.....sil......cant get it out, shiny grey. We cant be contaminated, have to keep up appearences *

i like silver

wouldent own one, wouldent own metalic paint full stop

live aroyund me and anyitht that somone takes pride in, will get keyed or a brick through the window as somone is jealous and wont go out ob get a job to buy it

grr at the three grand 3rd party quote on a k reg rover 200 diesel ive been getting for my area

samuelellis said:
live aroyund me and anyitht that somone takes pride in, will get keyed or a brick through the window as somone is jealous and wont go out ob get a job to buy it

grr at the three grand 3rd party quote on a k reg rover 200 diesel ive been getting for my area
Feel for you mate, thing then can only get better :eek:

wish i could work out why they reccon my car si a group 9 on the insurance, look at it its jsut a plain rover, only toy is central locking no power steering no abs no nowt (still at 116thousand miles the diesel engine still does not smoke)

i mena look at it it aint a flash car
ellismobile.jpg

samuel, indeed, i knew i recognised the name!

I actually met koolvin on talkaudio before this forum was started, he dragged me over here and the rest is history...

That really sucks, insurance kills me as well...
If it wasnt for insurance i would be driving a 140 S320, perks of our business i guess..a few nice 'spare' cars

yea, i used to post a lot on bit-tech, koolvins other board

ah well, one of them nessercary evils insurance aint it

…You mean this incident?

Kinky said:
Andy - that is one of the funniest things I've seen since FuzzerGits skirt blew up in a gust of wind ...... :D

K

Well, look at that! not fur lined silver jockstrap in sight!
I always thought a 'wee hairy' was a Glaswegian hardcase, this bare bum situation suggests another meaning ;-)

Andy

Attachments

• blowing.jpg
    blowing.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Andy - that is the one and same incident.

I never realised you were there - sorry - I would have said hello.

Shame you were not round the front ...... you'd have needed your ZOOM lens to get a shot of anything or any worth (using term VERY loosely).

K

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom