must.......resist........

samuelellis

Active Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
303
Location
West Yorkshire :D
Car
rover 218 diesel k reg (want a merc but cant afford)
garage end of my road has a k reg merc (aint looed at it trying not to) for less than 2 grand and according to my dad it is in good nuck

why must god tease me like this when i ahe no money and no job to change cars

im off for a little cry now


:(
 

Ian B Walker

MB Enthusiast
Joined
Jun 7, 2003
Messages
7,668
Location
Freckleton
Car
300-24, saloon and coupe, E300 24 valve diesel estate
Persivere M8, one day. It took me 15 years to get my first Merc. Just know you will get there in the end.
 

Kinky

MB Enthusiast
Joined
Apr 23, 2003
Messages
1,316
Location
Berkshire
Car
All sorts of odds n sods
Erm ..... err ..... I thought resistence was futile :confused:

K
 

fuzzer

MB Enthusiast
Joined
Jun 1, 2002
Messages
7,939
Location
Glasgow
Car
F25 X3 20d SE
Steve_Perry said:
That's the slogan of the silver party :p

S.


Are you guys just going to Klingon to that gag :p :bannana:
 

vito113

Active Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
314
Location
Emsworth
Car
One that's too slow…
Shiney primer?

fuzzer said:
Are you guys just going to Klingon to that gag :p :bannana:

Silver? Most illogical Captain……

Andy
 

pammy

MB Enthusiast
Joined
Dec 2, 2003
Messages
7,468
Location
North Yorkshire
Car
hers - slk 320, his - dull diesel BMW fleet :/, Xtrail, Honda CBR 1100xx, Yamaha YZF600, Ribble Road
That's it - you lot do need to get out more :crazy: :D you are seriously losing it:D


Sam - you will get one one day, take the pressure off and concentrate on what's important. At least you have a got a car:)
 

vito113

Active Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
314
Location
Emsworth
Car
One that's too slow…
Daleks are silver

Kinky said:
Erm ..... err ..... I thought resistence was futile :confused:

K

…Resistance is futile! You will buy Silver or you will be exterminated!!! …EXTERMINATE! …EXTERMINATE!

See, Daleks are Silver, Daleks are the enemies of Earth, therefore silver is the colour of evil!

Andy
 
Last edited:

Steve_Perry

MB Enthusiast
Joined
Jun 3, 2002
Messages
3,241
Location
Wales, U.K.
Car
CLS350CDI Grand Edition
vito113 said:
…Resistance is futile! You will buy Silver or you will be exterminated!!! …EXTERMINATE! …EXTERMINATE!

See, Daleks are Silver, Daleks are the enemies of Earth, therefore silver is the colour of evil!

Andy
:eek: Not only that Andy, the Cybermen... what colour were they? Silver! Arrgh. :p

P.S. Davros was probably Tavertine Beige? What'd'ya think? :p

:D

S.
 

vito113

Active Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
314
Location
Emsworth
Car
One that's too slow…
Spot on!

Steve_Perry said:
:eek: Not only that Andy, the Cybermen... what colour were they? Silver! Arrgh. :p

P.S. Davros was probably Tavertine Beige? What'd'ya think? :p

:D

S.

Well spotted Steve, I had forgotton about the Cybermen, I was scared s**tless by them when they first came on steam driven black & white telly! Maybe thats why I've never owned a silver car, its an instinctive primeval fear of the demonic colour ;-)

And as for Tavertine Beige Davros… Do you reckon he Mercedes' head honcho churning out his legions of silver clones?

There we have it, anything silver IS evil! See below ;-)

Andy
 

Attachments

  • images-2.jpg
    images-2.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:

Steve_Perry

MB Enthusiast
Joined
Jun 3, 2002
Messages
3,241
Location
Wales, U.K.
Car
CLS350CDI Grand Edition
Boo!!

vito113 said:
...I had forgotton about the Cybermen, I was scared s**tless by them...
cybermen_jpg.jpg

Mmm What's for dinner? I hope it's silver! :p



pammy said:
That's it - you lot do need to get out more :crazy: :D you are seriously losing it:D
Thanks very much for the offer Pammy ;) :p Oi Lads!! Pammy's offering to take us all out :D Yay! because we're worth it, where's me shampoo gone? :devil:

*EDIT* It's amazing how easily threads can spiral out of control :crazy: Uhh sorry Sam, keep on saving mate, you'll get that Merc one day! :)

S.
 
Last edited:

pammy

MB Enthusiast
Joined
Dec 2, 2003
Messages
7,468
Location
North Yorkshire
Car
hers - slk 320, his - dull diesel BMW fleet :/, Xtrail, Honda CBR 1100xx, Yamaha YZF600, Ribble Road
Steve_Perry said:
cybermen_jpg.jpg

Mmm What's for dinner? I hope it's silver! :p



Thanks very much for the offer Pammy ;) :p Oi Lads!! Pammy's offering to take us all out :D Yay! because we're worth it, where's me shampoo gone? :devil:

*EDIT* It's amazing how easily threads can spiral out of control :crazy: Uhh sorry Sam, keep on saving mate, you'll get that Merc one day! :)

S.
It is when you lot get hold of 'em. Geeze:D

You still need Shampoo then - odd how some rumours can be untrue:devil:
 

Steve_Perry

MB Enthusiast
Joined
Jun 3, 2002
Messages
3,241
Location
Wales, U.K.
Car
CLS350CDI Grand Edition
pammy said:
You still need Shampoo then - odd how some rumours can be untrue:devil:
Not for much longer :( Rumour? hehe nah, there's photographic evidence on the skid pan thread :p So Pammy... what else does the rumour mill have to say? :devil: ;)

S.
 

pammy

MB Enthusiast
Joined
Dec 2, 2003
Messages
7,468
Location
North Yorkshire
Car
hers - slk 320, his - dull diesel BMW fleet :/, Xtrail, Honda CBR 1100xx, Yamaha YZF600, Ribble Road
Steve_Perry said:
Not for much longer :( Rumour? hehe nah, there's photographic evidence on the skid pan thread :p So Pammy... what else does the rumour mill have to say? :devil: ;)

S.
now that would be telling:devil:
 

vito113

Active Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
314
Location
Emsworth
Car
One that's too slow…
Hang on in there Sam

Don't worry, if you want one bad enough you'll get one!! Didn't get mine till I was 37! Keep your eye out for a 190, it's a cheap way into Mercs :)

But don't buy a Silver Benz or you'll end up like this poor guy!



Andy
 

Attachments

  • DSC05466.jpg
    DSC05466.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

Kinky

MB Enthusiast
Joined
Apr 23, 2003
Messages
1,316
Location
Berkshire
Car
All sorts of odds n sods
vito113 said:
..... But don't buy a Silver Benz or you'll end up like this poor guy!
Andy - that is one of the funniest things I've seen since FuzzerGits skirt blew up in a gust of wind ...... :D

K
 

V12

MB Enthusiast
Joined
Jun 17, 2002
Messages
5,610
Location
Southampton
Car
S320CDI LWB
Sam mate, i am currently using as my primary car a pug 306 dturbo, as i cannot afford the insurance etc on my 190...

Sucks when you could be driving a benz, but it will get me bye for a couple of years and economy is amazin! :eek:


You guys have seriously lost it...i'm banning you all from the forum ;) :p
 

sym

MB Enthusiast
Joined
Mar 2, 2003
Messages
4,336
Location
North London
Car
W204 C220CDI Sport
V12 said:
Sam mate, i am currently using as my primary car a pug 306 dturbo, as i cannot afford the insurance etc on my 190...
Hate to ask Ricky, but what colour is your 306, & 190 ? We need to know which side of the fence you're on !

S.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom