My C63S Brabus 600 has arrived

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Engadine

Car
2022 C63S Brabus 600 cabrio; 2013 C63 Estate (RIP)
After months of waiting, I have picked up my new C63S cabrio with Brabus 600 engine, AMG CF pack and a Brabus-bespoked interior. From a main dealer (which is nice, for a tuned up car, full warranty). She’s a beauty. At the ceramic coating place now, and I will post proper pictures when she is done.

She replaces my wonderful and much loved 2013 C63 Estate, plus a short lived 992 C2S Cabrio which was very efficient but a bit clinical.

The Brabus interior touches are very beautifully done on the C63S.

Attachments

• 1C7EAB95-64DD-4C63-96EB-FF7860072379.jpeg
    1C7EAB95-64DD-4C63-96EB-FF7860072379.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 217
  • 2F0C6F8B-8695-4D7C-B62B-480321C553A6.jpeg
    2F0C6F8B-8695-4D7C-B62B-480321C553A6.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 220
Thank you. Sorry those snaps seem to be displaying so badly.

Congratulations :) Look forward to seeing pics of inside & out.

Thank you. I will also post some driving impressions once I have a chance to drive her properly. At the moment it's school runs and shopping

Nice! Love it, congrats.

What does the Brabus power upgrade consist of?

Brilliant, just brilliant.
Well done

Congratulations, love the dashboard. Hope you like it. :cool:
Thank you. I wanted a kind of 911 GTS look on the dash, I do like the alcantara on those. The Brabus stitching treatment is beautiful, I will post proper pictures when the car is back

Nice! Love it, congrats.

What does the Brabus power upgrade consist of?
It's an extra 90 hp, like many other plug and options, only with official approval. In the words of Brabus:

"The BRABUS PowerXtra B400-600 is an out of the box performance upgrade with an add-on ECU and plug and play wiring harness. The PowerXtra upgrade is an intelligent ECU with a lot of safety functions to protect the engine and drivetrain for maximum performance and durability...It is TUV homologised/approved and has a full three year drivetrain and engine warranty, sold through authorised Mercedes-Benz dealers"

It's an extra 90 hp, like many other plug and options, only with official approval. In the words of Brabus:

"The BRABUS PowerXtra B400-600 is an out of the box performance upgrade with an add-on ECU and plug and play wiring harness. The PowerXtra upgrade is an intelligent ECU with a lot of safety functions to protect the engine and drivetrain for maximum performance and durability...It is TUV homologised/approved and has a full three year drivetrain and engine warranty, sold through authorised Mercedes-Benz dealers"
Thanks, and apologies I was too lazy to Google 😬

Thought it might be hardware too... impressive gains for just software.

600bhp should be just about enough 😎

Thanks, and apologies I was too lazy to Google 😬

Thought it might be hardware too... impressive gains for just software.

600bhp should be just about enough 😎
Ha, thank you..there is a mechanical modification that gets you to 650hp, but it’s much more expensive, and seemed a bit excessive for my type of use (while 600 is obviously just enough!)

Interesting car, looking forward to seeing more photos and hearing your thoughts. Are MB close to running out of C63/s now, or are they still in production?

Congrats on the car
But why buy a cabriolet with such a high powered engine?
No roof on the car loses driving stability in high speed.

I hope you have lots of fun in summer :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom