**My CL500 W215 Project Complete**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
wow, good job keep the posts coming

Thank you!
I'll post some new pics soon of the other projects

Fantastic transformation, I'm also on M3cutters and had seen what you did with the low mile vert. Outstanding, I used to own a 2005 E46 M3 Coupe that Phil who also purchased Bruno's E60 M5 "BB" .. he had a eye for clean cars he it owned for a short while before selling on.. I never drove that car in the rain!

Keep up the great work and good luck with the 600!

Fantastic transformation, I'm also on M3cutters and had seen what you did with the low mile vert. Outstanding, I used to own a 2005 E46 M3 Coupe that Phil who also purchased Bruno's E60 M5 "BB" .. he had a eye for clean cars he it owned for a short while before selling on.. I never drove that car in the rain!

Hello!
Thank you very much!
Was your car a silver grey M3 with black CSL square setup?

Some pic's of the S600 I took the other day

free image hosting site

upload images to url

Wow the CL is very very clean!! Great to see cars being taken back to such a good condition!

Wow the CL is very very clean!! Great to see cars being taken back to such a good condition!

Thank you very much!

Did you spray most of the underside or just use a good degreaser? Are you in the detailing business, very impressive stuff.

Wow Sam excellent work.

Is that one of those ‘workshop hire’ places?

Last edited:
Thank you guys for your comments, appreciate them!

After cleaning the whole underside I painted each part separately... Just cleaning the underside unfortunately it wouldn't look like that, I wish it did as I'd end up doing less work :)
I am thinking of doing detailing and restoring cars for other people as I enjoy what I do but I'm just a bit worried if I'll have enough work. Having a family I'm worried if things don't go well it won't have an effect on me only that's why I'm in two minds if i should give it a go but at the same time if I don't try I'll never know.

As for the garage, no it's not a self hire place. I do have access to a garage for as long as i want to which is great as it gives me a chance to do this to my cars

Last edited:
I am thinking of doing detailing and restoring cars for other people as I enjoy what I do but I'm just a bit worried if I'll have enough work. Having a family I'm worried if things don't go well it won't have an effect on me only that's why I'm in two minds if i should give it a go but at the same time if I don't try I'll never know.

Maybe do it on weekends to begin with and see how you do?

BTW

I’ll put myself down as first in line (depending on cost :)) :thumb:

I’ve got a W211 E class & W209 CLK

PM me? :)

Maybe do it on weekends to begin with and see how you do?

Yes, ideally is what I would like to do.

BTW

I’ll put myself down as first in line (depending on cost :)) :thumb:

I’ve got a W211 E class & W209 CLK

PM me? :)

Oh thank you very much, I appreciate that. I still need to buy a few things so I can set up my van and I will definitely PM you and happily do your cars.

Oh thank you very much, I appreciate that. I still need to buy a few things so I can set up my van and I will definitely PM you and happily do your cars.

Look forward to hearing from you pal :)

I can't imagine you would struggle for customers if you turn out cars like that!

Hi Sam, mine was a low mile PY I believe Full house sold it on I had left the plate on it when I sold it to Phil M3 NUW... thats not the car it's on now.

I for one would have no hesitation having you do what you did to the C215! Pm me a price on a W220 S320 CDI 2005.. clean but polar to the job you did on the CL!

Hi Sam, mine was a low mile PY I believe Full house sold it on I had left the plate on it when I sold it to Phil M3 NUW... thats not the car it's on now.

I for one would have no hesitation having you do what you did to the C215! Pm me a price on a W220 S320 CDI 2005.. clean but polar to the job you did on the CL!

Ah yes I remember the car! It was an immaculate car! When I decided to get another m3 my first colour choose was PY but I didn't find one that I liked and in my budget, such a great colour if it's looked after!

Thank you! Once I have the van set up properly with everything I'll need I will definately pm you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom