My Holiday Picture Postcards.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

EEYORE!!!

eeyore.jpg

Last edited:
Be good, be safe and avoid those of questionable character - you know who I mean!

Love

Mummy
xx

btw - I've taken out some holiday insurance for you - just in case!

Last edited:
bonvoyageeeyore.jpg

Dear Mummy,

As you can see, I've hooked up with some friendly types. They bought me a cocktail and a man bag. This break from the car is doing wonders for me. See you soon!

Attachments

• sunbathing.jpg
    sunbathing.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 713
Hope you're wearing your sun screen. I'm not sure that man bag does your image a lot of good - but as long as you're happy:crazy:

btw - it's not nice to "borrow" someone elses account;) I hope you asked nicely!

Last edited:
btw - it's not nice to "borrow" someone elses account;) I hope you asked nicely!
Its obvious that Eeyore has not mastered my ailing laptop, or come to terms with Forum Rules. :rolleyes: Such a sheltered life he has lived, poor donkey. :devil:

Dear Mummy,

As you can see, I've hooked up with some friendly types. They bought me a cocktail and a man bag. This break from the car is doing wonders for me. See you soon!

"All I have to do is deliver this pack of white powder in the man bag to a man called Miguel in Manchester. The girls said he is an important man in the pharmaceutical industry.":rolleyes:

Last edited:
Day 2:

Attachments

• Surfer-2.jpg
    Surfer-2.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 655
Surfing in Soho - whatever next:eek:

Hello everyone. Just letting you know all is well and I am fine. The world is a big wide place and I am enjoying it very much. I do miss home, but feel this is something I need to do at this time of my life. I will keep you updated on my travels every now and then, when I can get computer access and will post as many pictures as I can.
Bye for now,
Eeyore.:D

Hello again.
What can I say? I've had a lovely couple of days.
Here are a few pictures.
I've even got myself a girlfriend, but you'll have to wait to see her, as she is very camera shy;)

Attachments

• EeyoreAccommodation.jpg
    EeyoreAccommodation.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 606
  • EeyoreBedford.jpg
    EeyoreBedford.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 590
  • EeyoreOakley.jpg
    EeyoreOakley.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 572
Last edited:
Glad to see you're displaying modesty in your choice of hotels. Means your limited funds will go that bit further. Where abouts are you though honey - we need to know;)

btw - Piglet says make sure you look after your tail - you know it's only tacked on and will fall off if you're not careful. All those years of pin the tail on the donkey took their toll chuck;)

Should I look forward to meeting your girlfriend? Do you intend bringing her home for tea at some stage?

love

mummy
xx

Hello Mummy:D

In case you wonder how I am travelling, here is a picture.
Don't worry though, it's quite safe. I'm not allowed on trains and things in my normal guise, so I have to sneak inside manilla:devil:

Attachments

• EeyoreTransport.jpg
    EeyoreTransport.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 557
Hello Mummy:D

In case you wonder how I am travelling, here is a picture.
Don't worry though, it's quite safe. I'm not allowed on trains and things in my normal guise, so I have to sneak inside manilla:devil:
waaaaaaaaaaaaaah - I rather thought that might be the case. Be careful tho honey - Grandad's birthday card and pressie were posted on Friday and have vanished! Hope you don't vanish too:(

I have it on good authority that any transport arrangements Eeoyre has made are insured. I wonder where he will end up next? :rolleyes:

Wow this is wierd. Not sure what's going on here :confused:

Wierd? Wierd? You calling me wierd:(

I got liberated and am having an extended holiday, visiting many places on this planet:D

I may even see you sometime. You never know where or when I may visit:devil: .

Here's 2 more pics for you.
I learnt to be a bar donkey and even poured myself a beer:D

More to follow shortly;)

Attachments

• SSL10857 Resized.JPG
    SSL10857 Resized.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 245
  • SSL10862 Resized.JPG
    SSL10862 Resized.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 243
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread