My new baby has arrived ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜€

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
None of the W/S212's have a dead plate unless someone has added an aftermarket one.
Oh I see, that explains it. Was scratching my head because the brake and the accelerator have it. I got an ebay item on its way, sticky back type. Not sure if its of oem quality though, couldn't find anything else online.

Oh I see, that explains it. Was scratching my head because the brake and the accelerator have it. I got an ebay item on its way, sticky back type. Not sure if its of oem quality though, couldn't find anything else online.
They are ok off eBay got one for my C207, easy fit, I will say though, you might find the sticky tape is crap, mine was, if yours comes loose, as mine did, swop the tape for 3m VHB tape, it's never moved since. ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‘

They are ok off eBay got one for my C207, easy fit, I will say though, you might find the sticky tape is crap, mine was, if yours comes loose, as mine did, swop the tape for 3m VHB tape, it's never moved since. ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‘
Great advice, will do. ๐Ÿ‘

What a lovely choice of cars, enjoy,!

Enjoy!!

The M157 is a brilliant engine. Pulls like a train and gets to silly speeds swiftly!

Awaits the coveted M156 pile onโ€ฆ!
No other cars get to silly speeds or pull like trains๐Ÿค”.
What all of a second or two quicker ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ.

If you want to believe all M156 owners have a desire to own a M157 you could be correct, but speaking for myself Im over the moon in the M156 camp ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

The Rocket ๐Ÿš€ has lift off ๐Ÿ’ฅ.

Lovely Motor OP.

I got one like this, its got Velcro on it, mine was from Australia but looks exactly the same

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom