• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

My new to me S213.

That looks really nice, I originally looked at a Hyacinth saloon before buying my black one, I felt the colour didn’t look as good in the flesh as in the ads. However, that interior colour really makes it ‘pop’ - congrats.
Thank you, it does take a certain type of sunlight for the colour to really show. I have a Melanite coloured car and it spends most of its life one shade of black or another but on the right day it really does change to a few shades of green with bronze highlights.
I would have preferred a nice mystic blue but..

Post #20... how appropriate. A gentleman does not brag ;)
Well, Chris did ask.. not often called a gentleman either, no bragging intended, just very happy that I have managed to buy a nice car..

Well, Chris did ask.. not often called a gentleman either, no bragging intended, just very happy that I have managed to buy a nice car..
Having met you a few years back at Strictly Mercedes I'd have no reservations about describing you as a gentleman! You've bought a lovely car that SWMBO would never let me buy as our main car (which the C220Cdi is), I wanted to buy an SLK55 as the weekend toy, but as soon as I mention 350bhp the shutters went closed on that idea very swiftly! The idea of the power of a C63 (the E is too big for her) as the main car would get shut down even quicker!

Having met you a few years back at Strictly Mercedes I'd have no reservations about describing you as a gentleman! You've bought a lovely car that SWMBO would never let me buy as our main car (which the C220Cdi is), I wanted to buy an SLK55 as the weekend toy, but as soon as I mention 350bhp the shutters went closed on that idea very swiftly! The idea of the power of a C63 (the E is too big for her) as the main car would get shut down even quicker!
Thank you, yes we met at the Tesco initially, before driving down to Beaulieu in convoy. …. SHMBO has always had the better car, “dockyard runarounds” for me most of my life.

I am very lucky, SHMBO doesn’t deny me a nice car, subject to it not impacting on our lifestyle.

stunning looking car with a lovely color combo.

the centre caps don't need a tool, can be twisted by hand so wouldn't worry there. They also do fall off if not put on properly.

stunning looking car with a lovely color combo.

the centre caps don't need a tool, can be twisted by hand so wouldn't worry there. They also do fall off if not put on properly.
Thank you, just found this out by having a fiddle…. one was not on correctly so lucky not to have lost it. Going to clean them up and make sure that they click correctly into place.. but of a shoddy item really.. still lots to sort out with it though but enjoying it so far..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom