New SL63

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rosso1

Car
SL500
I have not been on here in a while as I sold my R230 SL500 a few years ago but just bought a SL 63 and just loving this car.
Can't get enough of that great exhaust / engine sound.😂
I thought my 911 sounded good but this is a great sound track.

Anyway it's great to be back and hope to meet some of you guys at Merc world or club meets when we allowed to go back out and play 😊

I post picture in the next couple of days...

Welcome back and congratulations on your new car. Which generation is it?

Naturally aspirated 6.2 litre V8 💥😍👏

good choice! welcome back!

On my second one now, absolutely luv 'em.

Matt :thumb:

Ah, I saw that bad boy on AutoTrader and it stuck out. Whilst personally not a fan of all black, it looked great and well kept by the previous owner 👍
I must admit I felt it looked too black if that's possible in the advert but it's looks so much better when viewing. But I never had so many people complement a car as this one.

Guys I have a question does anyone know who I can get to give me a warranty for this 2008 model year it has 53k on the clock. Hoping for a 3 year warranty..
Just like peace of mind.

Also what the going rate currently ?

Apart from a Mercedes extended warranty which may not be available for your car now (and would be extremely expensive anyway)
(For example, Mercedes require me to pay £2850 a year for an extended warranty on my 2014 AMG)
Warranty Wise are about the only reputable company to offer warranties that cover most items.

It may be better to put aside a couple of £k every year to cover any problems and you are in pocket if the car behaves itself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom