New to me Yellowstone SLK

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
image.jpg

Might be able to make out the diamond cut lip. My lovely wife modelling 🤣
Nice looking Motor (and Mrs)🤫
Tyres are new so when eventually replaced, will get rims diamond cut.

@YellowStone - Diamond cut rims will deteriorate again. Sadly they can only be recut 2 or 3 times before the ‘bead’ wall becomes too thin.
Better off with just a good powdercoat all over, much more durable.

ps loving the Hawk in your photo :cool:

@YellowStone - Diamond cut rims will deteriorate again. Sadly they can only be recut 2 or 3 times before the ‘bead’ wall becomes too thin.
Better off with just a good powdercoat all over, much more durable.

ps loving the Hawk in your photo :cool:
Thanks for the advice, will stay as is as they look okay.

The Hawk, yes my past history…. great time/days👍

Gosh, wish I was that slim today (not far off)😂

I cannot reply to Fuel Petrol Posts yet however, energy….. follow the money, I cannot remember a Top Notch totally responsible, trustworthy or great Leader/PM or MP for as long as I have been voting…. and that is a long time😂😱

Some subscribers seem to think the future is Heat Pumps…. many firms that have been installing said items have gone bust to lack of interest😂. And they admit they are expensive and inefficient especially the more north you live.😎

Since the 70s, the vast majority of North Sea oil has been shipped to USA, why? Because it is the wrong type of oil, to heavy etc. What I would like to know, what price do they pay? Is it a special contract price negotiated in the 70s?

The forecast for the North Sea gas reserves is to be very low come 2030. What happens then? I guess we shall import at a hefty price.
What do we use for cremation pursose’s 😳😳 Oops🤫. Sulphuric Acid! Ouch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom