• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

New to me Yellowstone SLK

Nice car. Won't lose that in the car park!!
Did have a very nice Saab 9-3 convertible. That was a rare yellow And in very good condition. Part exchanged it for the yellow SLK😳

Am I addicted to Yellow😂

No. The SLK at less than 15k miles and a rare colour sold it. In the past did have a silver/grey R171…. just did not get on with it.

The yellow does look nice and suits the car.

Hi, thanks for your support👍
I guess having the AMG badge on the boot is too much for some😂. I only stated it has the AMG body kit and it has…. front/rear AMG spoilers and side skirts with full compliment of AMG wheels. Wait till they see the AMG clock and AMG badge on the dash….. they will be having kittens 😂😂

I am happy with it👍

Will not be changing anything except the mileage.

It is 26 years old + and is a credit to previous owners. I shall do my utmost to make it better.

Now where did I put that AMG back box😍
And handsome it is too.

IMG_2047.jpeg

Hi, thanks for your support👍
I guess having the AMG badge on the boot is too much for some😂. I only stated it has the AMG body kit and it has…. front/rear AMG spoilers and side skirts with full compliment of AMG wheels. Wait till they see the AMG clock and AMG badge on the dash….. they will be having kittens 😂😂

I am happy with it👍

Will not be changing anything except the mileage.

It is 26 years old + and is a credit to previous owners. I shall do my utmost to make it better.

Now where did I put that AMG back box😍
Lovely looking motor; nice to see something a bit more lively than silver or black.👍
Now go out and find yourself a set of AMG mats and one of these pronto😄
s-l1600.jpg

Very nice and such lovely condition.... well done. That will last you a very long time. I have owned quite a number of vehicles in my time, from the US, Germany, Japan and some large expanse of time with UK cars, but i have never owned a yellow one! Odd really as some of them were very 'of their time' colour schemes ....

Very nice and such lovely condition.... well done. That will last you a very long time. I have owned quite a number of vehicles in my time, from the US, Germany, Japan and some large expanse of time with UK cars, but i have never owned a yellow one! Odd really as some of them were very 'of their time' colour schemes ....
Reaches for Autotrader....

(Right time of the year too....)

That's a lovely colour - it really pops. I must admit I'm keen on yellow too - I had my camper van repainted in white over VW Bamboo Yellow. I went to the Classic Motor Show recently and there were plenty of old Triumphs in their Mimosa yellow - Stags, TR6s, Dolomites, and they all looked fabulous. Made me wistfully imagine an alternative universe in which Triumph weren't killed off by BL, and ALL their cars were made in Mimosa yellow, so that it became their signature colour, like Ferrari and Alfa with their signature reds :-)

Attachments

• camper.jpg
    camper.jpg
    320.9 KB · Views: 0
Really lovely car and rare with such low mileage too.

I almost bought a very similar car with a yellow Designo interior a few months ago. Blooming lovely it was too, especially the interior 💛

That's a lovely colour - it really pops. I must admit I'm keen on yellow too - I had my camper van repainted in white over VW Bamboo Yellow. I went to the Classic Motor Show recently and there were plenty of old Triumphs in their Mimosa yellow - Stags, TR6s, Dolomites, and they all looked fabulous. Made me wistfully imagine an alternative universe in which Triumph weren't killed off by BL, and ALL their cars were made in Mimosa yellow, so that it became their signature colour, like Ferrari and Alfa with their signature reds :)
I have a Java Green Stag, not been used since 1992 guess it needs some tlc now. Has 37k on clock

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom