Not Again !!!!!!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GRAV888

MB Enthusiast
Car
2017 CLA 180 AMG in Black (mine) 2018 GLA 200 SE in Black (wifes)
As you may recall, about 6 weeks ago, I had my car taken from me at Medway Mercedes due to a leaking radiator.
I got the car back a week later,with new rad fitted, and all seemed well.
Today, I noticed a small puddle of blue coolant underneath the car.
On inspection under the bonnet, I noticed that the new radiator was leaking from the "crimping" where the metal joins the plastic.
I rang the new dealers "Mercedes Benz of Medway" and was told that it was very urgent that I let them take a look at the car.
When I asked if I could bring it up, they said "we can't do anything until a week on thursday".
If it is so important, I asked, why do I have to wait 13 days?
She then told me, "we only have 2 technicians".:confused:

I thought that the Whitehouse group takeover might be a step forward for the old Medway-Mercedes, But obviously, I was wrong.:crazy:

As you may recall, about 6 weeks ago, I had my car taken from me at Medway Mercedes due to a leaking radiator.
I got the car back a week later,with new rad fitted, and all seemed well.
Today, I noticed a small puddle of blue coolant underneath the car.
On inspection under the bonnet, I noticed that the new radiator was leaking from the "crimping" where the metal joins the plastic.
I rang the new dealers "Mercedes Benz of Medway" and was told that it was very urgent that I let them take a look at the car.
When I asked if I could bring it up, they said "we can't do anything until a week on thursday".
If it is so important, I asked, why do I have to wait 13 days?
She then told me, "we only have 2 technicians".:confused:

I thought that the Whitehouse group takeover might be a step forward for the old Medway-Mercedes, But obviously, I was wrong.:crazy:

Is it worth phoning Mobilife and getting the car recovered ,? If your still able to use that system ;)

Rashman said:
Where am I?... What place of man is this? My Delorean must be broken :wallbash:
the thread is so old even the dealer mentioned above is no longer in business !!!:D

the thread is so old even the dealer mentioned above is no longer in business !!!:D

Lollllll never even looked at the date of the thread :doh::doh::doh:

Methinks NickPapa1 wanted to get above 30 posts to get PM privileges - he's posted on a number of 2003 threads today!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom