• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Paris Olympics 2024

With the record Peaty holds you wonder why he bothers....56.88! The finalist competitors tonight are nowhere near his peak level.

I've never watched mountain biking before but by chance watched the closing stages of the men's final this afternoon, which was won by our Tom Pidcock. Fantastic stuff - it looked absolutely brutal out there!

I've never watched mountain biking before but by chance watched the closing stages of the men's final this afternoon, which was won by our Tom Pidcock. Fantastic stuff - it looked absolutely brutal out there!
He also won Gold at Tokyo.

Tom Pidcock is a bit of a phenomenon in both the road and mtb worlds. Pity he had to bow out of Tour de France this year due to "covid". Luckily however the lad from Leeds manged to time his departure from the tour on a stage that was on his doorstep in Andorra where he now resides.

Tom Pidcock is a bit of a phenomenon in both the road and mtb worlds. Pity he had to bow out of Tour de France this year due to "covid". Luckily however the lad from Leeds manged to time his departure from the tour on a stage that was on his doorstep in Andorra where he now resides.
I didn’t know he was a roadie as well. Strange combo imho.

I didn’t know he was a roadie as well. Strange combo imho.
He won a stage on the Tour De France back in 2022. He also won the cyclocross world championships that year as well.
Here is his pro stats..

He won a stage on the Tour De France back in 2022. He also won the cyclocross world championships that year as well.
Here is his pro stats..
He’s a quality cyclist then. Fair play to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom