Parking problem - Porsche

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
If you can afford to drive a Porsche then why not buy a decent house instead with a more user friendly driveway. The house is tiny for someone with Porsche money. Not a balanced image at all.

I very much doubt it would have been an outright purchase , it will be another rather high monthly payment scenario.

"look at my lovely new car" , no - look at the car i have just rented for three years to impress people.

Having said that , i wouldn`t mind one myself.

K

CCTV that pans itself, and is looking at someone else's house?

Yu
I very much doubt it would have been an outright purchase , it will be another rather high monthly payment scenario.

"look at my lovely new car" , no - look at the car i have just rented for three years to impress people.

yup, pretty good lease deals going on the, right now

Or for the same money , next year , Tesla Model S - Plaid.

>2s - 60 , 200 mph , >9s quarter.

K

K
Or they could be financing a car for the enjoyment? Or they could have bought it? Or it could be a company car?

It really could be lots of things. Personally I prefer not to judge other people, I prefer to to say “Wow, nice car!”.

Main thing is no injuries reported, On a summers day kids could have been playing out front of the house.

PS average price of house in Mannington, £315600. Not that that means anything these days in relationship to the cars parked on the drive.

Or for the same money , next year , Tesla Model S - Plaid.

>2s - 60 , 200 mph , >9s quarter.

K
I think you probably mean <2s - 60 and <9s quarter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom