• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Play Android phone (Pixel 7) audio through NTG4.5

Gollom

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
S204 C220CDi Sport ED125 (Mr) Kia Picanto Domino 1.1 (Mrs)
How can I do this please? Preferably bluetooth if possible so no wires hanging around! I only want to listen to stuff on BBC Sounds so cannot justify CarPlay

(I did try to connect my phone for data, but is just says my phone does not support data!)

How can I do this please? Preferably bluetooth if possible so no wires hanging around! I only want to listen to stuff on BBC Sounds so cannot justify CarPlay

(I did try to connect my phone for data, but is just says my phone does not support data!)
Sorted!!!!!!

Found what to do. Go to "Audio" and select "Bluetooth" from the drop-down menu. (I did find that I needed to have the phone audio a bit louder than I would normally)

(I did find that I needed to have the phone audio a bit louder than I would normally)

EY? SAY WHAT? SPEAK UP, YOUNG MAN!

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom