• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

POLL: Silver or not?

What colour is your car?

• Total voters
I have also voted. See siggy pics. Also own a white 190E, in bits waiting for the man from the very sick car yard to take it away. I have also owned a GOLD 190E, so having said all that....................Silver? is that a color for a car?

:D :D
:devil:

I wonder if I should close the poll whilst us colour boys are way ahead .... :bannana: :D

K

PJH said:
Or to put it another way, you've made the same mistake TWICE. :D :D

If you want to put it that way , ive bought 4 new silver mercedes in the last 3 years :)

Kinky said:
I'm curious as to the actual split of silver/real colour that we have for our cars here on this wonderful forum.
I must confess I was searching for a silver C-Class but none available at the time. I have'nt looked back since I purchased mine in Azurite BLUE, such a top colour especially when the sun shines on it, kinda changes to purple,pearl I think. Anyway another one to the BLUES.

Kinky said:
, and seems to have snowballed (appropriately) from there.

That said however, I'm still up for the cake-off and mud-fest with our Pammy :bannana:

I'm really just keeping it up [ :o ] to keep everyone on their toes and generate some more fun here.

K
Point 1- snowballing - you should have ducked faster:D

Point 2 - cake and mud fest - together :bannana: - this is getting interesting:devil: PS is it a private "do" or is it open to all - in which case I need to get more girlies!!:rock: :bannana:

Point 3 - keeping it up - ? let you work that one out

Point 4 - fun is a pre-requisite at this time of year so good on ya m8:D

BTW - my MB is the first silver car I've ever had and I've been through a fair few!!

pammy said:
Point 2 - cake and mud fest - together :bannana: - this is getting interesting:devil: PS is it a private "do" or is it open to all - in which case I need to get more girlies!!:rock: :bannana:

Or a REAL man from up north :)

I bought my SLK new and I went for Yellowstone - it draws as much comment as silver !! Its probably too brash and BRIGHT for traditional Merc owners/lovers ... You either love it or hate it, definitely no in-betweens... Silver never crossed my mind when I was speccing the vehicle... [Less than 3% of SLKs are yellow ...]

My S500 was purchased as a USED car - had no color choice but bent my own rules since it was such an immaculate machine

My 300TE24 is blue black, again purchased as a USED car - looks the biz with sliver alloys ...

My automatic choice is NOT to buy silver - simply cos every car seems to be of this shade ...

Only one colour for Mercs. Mine's Silver! :bannana:

Incidentaly the Silver arrows were originally painted white but were overweight for racing. The team needed to save about 2 kilos. The paint went.

Dieselman said:
Only one colour for Mercs. Mine's Silver! :bannana:

Incidentaly the Silver arrows were originally painted white but were overweight for racing. The team needed to save about 2 kilos. The paint went.
HURRAAHHH!
AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE!!!!
Silver is THE colour

Right as the senior moderator I say we call it a DRAW. :D :D

Lets not worry about the colour just the Status and Quality eh. :bannana: :bannana:

Merry Xmas to ALL COLOURS. :bannana: :bannana:

Nothing really wrong with silver. Except that when I look out my office window I can see the parking area for a chauffer car service. Serried ranks of silver! Argh!

This is terrible . Having a non silver MB is like not getting a ferrari in red ... lol :D :rock:

fuzzer said:
This is terrible . Having a non silver MB is like not getting a ferrari in red ... lol :D :rock:
erm .... except for the 456GT in Azure Blue .... :rock:

K

pammy said:
Point 1- snowballing - you should have ducked faster:D

Point 3 - keeping it up - ? let you work that one out

Point 4 - fun is a pre-requisite at this time of year so good on ya m8:D
1. Yeah - you got me fair and square
2. Our cake-off and mud-fest - the more girlie mates you bring the better ... Fuzzer will be in his element, and will be able to show off how silver, leather-lined underwear
3. :o
4. SOLD - gotta have fun - life is way too short.

I have to confess, if I didn't have the sleigh and the MB camper van, and could have the car of choice then it would have to be a blue 456 for me too.

The problem I have is that I can't deliver presents to myself :(

Santa
xmas.gif

Santa said:
I have to confess, if I didn't have the sleigh and the MB camper van, and could have the car of choice then it would have to be a blue 456 for me too.

The problem I have is that I can't deliver presents to myself :(

Santa
xmas.gif

456 looks best in battleship grey with tan leather :) like the one i was in last year. Was a 456m GTA ... wicked :bannana:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom